Best overall shaman/healer and totem mods?

Ickz

Veteran XX
My friend is a shaman and I was wondering if there are any heal mods that are anything like the old school discord group button mod where you could setup mini hotbars next to party members with heals/cures/etc and you could just click on those to heal the party member without actually losing your current target. Basically he's looking for anything that allows you to be able to heal or dispell someone in your group without losing your current target.

And whats the best totem mods out there? I've seen some videos that'll have, like, a big icon of the totem sorta popup and fade away when the cooldown is ready or something. Figure that would be helpful for grounding totem and stuff.

Any help is appreciated, omg.

My friend is a shaman and I was wondering if there are any heal mods that are anything like the old school discord group button mod where you could setup mini hotbars next to party members with heals/cures/etc and you could just click on those to heal the party member without actually losing your current target. Basically he's looking for anything that allows you to be able to heal or dispell someone in your group without losing your current target.

And whats the best totem mods out there? I've seen some videos that'll have, like, a big icon of the totem sorta popup and fade away when the cooldown is ready or something. Figure that would be helpful for grounding totem and stuff.

Any help is appreciated, omg.

I'm using a mod called Unit Buttons right now.

Since I don't actually heal, when I do heal, I usually just use the biggest heal. As a healer though, you may want to have more versatility with the ranks. I mostly use the mod to dispel/buff/occasionally toss a heal in PvE.

Back