2.3 Patch notes (unofficial but lots of blue sources)

Paladin Changes said:
* New Talent - Sanctified Seals: Increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and melee by 1/2/3%, and reduces the chance your Seals can be dispelled by 33/66/100%

Okay come on, that has to be fake. With 3 points you'll reduce your chance of seals being dispelled by 100%?!? I'd like to think they wouldn't be that stupid.

This disarm immunity is a load of shit.

I can't wait for a rogue to parry some random attack and run over to disarm me every 6 seconds while I'm on their healers :|

This disarm immunity is a load of shit.

I can't wait for a rogue to parry some random attack and run over to disarm me every 6 seconds while I'm on their healers :|

Warriors have destroyed rogues for the past year...so lets not get too hasty here. You still have your damn mortal strike, which destroys us priests.

* Lightning Bolt casting time reduced to 2.5 seconds, and mana cost decreased
* Chain Lightning casting time reduced to 2 seconds, and mana cost decreased

:]

I'm pretty sure its a DPS nerf considering you're dmg coefficient goes down.

I think they should worry more about 2.2 than thinking about changes for 2.3
Bug Report Forum is going a little crazy. I'm seeing things from broken/bugged raid encounters to broken class abilities (Rogue Vanish seems to top those) to sound problems/issues to overall lag.

Those hunter changes are ass, do they really want it to be World of HunterCraft?

Calm the fuck down geezus. You do know they have multiple teams working on patch 2.4 also right? And who cares about hunters, they'll still be useless in arenas.

Looks like its for just dps warriors to help hold aggro on trash.

Exactly, why would they do ANYTHING useful for MS/Fury Warriors in PvE?

It's not like it would be a huge asset, either...it would be okay for trash tanking but you'd still have to be Prot for aggro-fight encounters like Void Reaver because there's no way you can crit enough in tank gear to merit dumping 30 rage into one measly attack every 6 seconds.

Warriors have destroyed rogues for the past year...so lets not get too hasty here. You still have your damn mortal strike, which destroys us priests.
Mortal Strike is pretty fucking useless when I'm disarmed for 3-5 seconds potentially every 6-7 seconds while being CC'd up ass--and now PW:S and IceBarrier receive absorb bonuses from +dmg and +heal.

Fucking wonderful.

Oh but at least MS affects drain spells now :rolleyes:

Yeah but I like how they would even consider the Hunter notes. Hunters are bad enough with not only DPS but total immunity with Bestial Wrath and a pet that really can't be ignored but give Arcane shot the ability to dispel in addition to damage? Sure we'll do damage and pop your Fort buff as well, or your HoT...

Besides why would trap damage get extra damage based on ranged damage? That just seems a bit silly, not to mention it could potentially make serpent sting even worse. Seriously I don't think hunters need more help in the DPS dept.

i will actually enjoy this on my druid with lifebloom :)

Arcane shot is over the top. Fear ward for undead priests is win though.

ya but it got a major nerf... from 10 to 3 min duration... and from 30 second to 3 MIN cooldown. rofl.

but hey its only a major nerf for alliance... and an obvious buff for horde :)

Last edited:
Any of you rogues know about how broken Vanish is now?

its always been broken. sometimes i think they have one guy dedicated to writing code for rogue vanish and he looks somewhat like this:

sunshine.jpg

Nerf intercept FFS

Nothing wrong with intercept. (I played rogue for a year, a warrior for 2 years now)

Besides, I think of a passive 15% run speed talent that is always on (if they really put that in) to be better. Rogue at 115% run speed + cripple poison (shiv if needed) = you are NOT going anywhere.

Toss in speccing vile poisons to really make poison cleansers work for getting rid of your poisons and thus wasting mana + global cooldowns.

its always been broken. sometimes i think they have one guy dedicated to writing code for rogue vanish and he looks somewhat like this:

sunshine.jpg

It's a new level of broken. It works fine in PvE it's PvP that's the issue. You pop Vanish and you don't exit combat for 3 - 5 seconds. This not only negates gear changes and saps but also keeps players for losing targeting on your (like hunter's FD) and therefore capable of tracking/seeing in stealth. There's also some more info in the BGs of people seeing rogues at 20 - 30 yards without any stealth level increase or detection.

I'll probably try it on my 66 rogue when I home from work tomorrow, or duel with a friend over cell phones to get my own take on it.

Back