[3's Team] Need Suggestions

Goofy

Veteran XV
My buddy just reactivated his Rogue and we're looking at starting a 3's team to get him some weapons. We have the choice of rogue/pally/warrior or rogue/pally/lock and I have no idea which to choose.

Both the warrior and the warlock are mine and the gear is as follows;
Warrior
10.5k hp
120res.
28%crit (battle)
1600ap and Gorehowl as my weapon

Warlock
10k hp
0res.
1100dmg (more if SL build)

Gear wise the warrior seems like a better choice however I'm not sure which combo would work the best.

Get the lock some gear and do pally/lock/rogue.

Yes.

However, the warlock has 0 resilience. IMO that means he's going to be absolutely fuckin horrible in pvp (not having resilience in sept???)

It's the better setup, but if you think this lock is serious then tell him to grind his ass some fuckin pvp gear. It's pathetic not to at least have honor gear. :(

Yes.

However, the warlock has 0 resilience. IMO that means he's going to be absolutely fuckin horrible in pvp (not having resilience in sept???)

It's the better setup, but if you think this lock is serious then tell him to grind his ass some fuckin pvp gear. It's pathetic not to at least have honor gear. :(

Well that warlock is me, so give me my bags back asshole :p

Long story short my warlock was an alt turned main for PvE purposes and the warrior for PvP. I have no interest in getting pvp gear for my lock, this is mainly to help my rogue buddy get some decent gear.

I got to around 2300 with pally/warrior/rogue

You just have to know when to split DPS and when to train somebody.

Having a rogue stunlock/interrupt every heal on a paladin while the warrior kills the squishiest on their team is pretty good.

Usually vs. paladin teams what happened was they'd bubble/bop at the same time (neither could get heals with the rogue on the pally) and then it was over for them, since the pally/rogue can just drop the paladin in 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Well that warlock is me, so give me my bags back asshole :p

Long story short my warlock was an alt turned main for PvE purposes and the warrior for PvP. I have no interest in getting pvp gear for my lock, this is mainly to help my rogue buddy get some decent gear.

YOU SUCK!!! :D

Honestly, dont walk into arena without resilience and pvp gear unless you have some pimp pve gear and a heavy caster team to match.

The warrior may cut it but your better setup is the lock, long-term. The warrior setup is fine, but you'll need to play a lot and really learn.

Either way, stand farming honor... slacker!

if you have a chance to do it, go for it but don't waste your time trying to sap someone.

Ya, a rogue usually cant afford to be that aggressive against decent players.

If you can... snag it, but dont risk getting caught up front just for a sap.

Back