Anyone on Tich/ally that can make me some bags?

9er

Veteran X
Me and my friend rolled some gnomes on Tichondrius Alliance. Can anyone here spare a couple minutes and a few gold to make us some bags? It's really annoying questing when your inventory fills up every 5 minutes. :(

My character's name is Tinkerwinkle, and you can mail your donations to him. Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'll give you an erotic massage.

When people do that, what are they asking for? Reg. Netherweave? Runecloth? I'm sure it was Runecloth pre-TBC but now don't the Netherweave ones cost roughly the same in terms of attainable materials?

When people do that, what are they asking for? Reg. Netherweave? Runecloth? I'm sure it was Runecloth pre-TBC but now don't the Netherweave ones cost roughly the same in terms of attainable materials?

Well, it's kind of a "beggars can't be choosers" thing. I'd accept anything, really. I do know that even netherweave bags (16-slotters) aren't even very costly to make nowadays, though.

Well, it's kind of a "beggars can't be choosers" thing. I'd accept anything, really. I do know that even netherweave bags (16-slotters) aren't even very costly to make nowadays, though.

^ I made netherweave bags for tse when he rolled his lock here too.

True, Doesn't it take enchanting mats to make imbued netherweave (18-slot)? I know there are those blue 20-slot or 24-slot bags around now and again, but I laugh at the price of it. Primal Mooncloth Bags I think they were?

Back