New official trailer/movie

You talking about the Trailer below Lament of the Highborne? It may look like the same one, but I guess we'll see. Lore cinematic FTL? That doesn't sound promising...

My bad you ARE talking about that Lament one. Maybe the audio and video will actually be synced up this time unlike the WoLK trailer. It's nice they make a trailer for one small piece of quest lore in Ghostlands simply to subtly showcase Arthas. Always found it amusing Windrunner started out as a High Elf/Blood Elf and yet when she gets "her" body back she's a Night Elf.

Last edited:
she still has a night elf model so fucking gay

She's also 9 fuckin' feet tall. Maybe when they change the Forsaken architecture they'll remake Windrunner. I was thinking if they did that would they only do it in Northrend since it's in the expansion? Then I thought that would be silly because the architecture of the city wouldn't actually be of any benefit to normal peeps versus the expansion peeps. Then again who doesn't have TBC by now?

She's also 9 fuckin' feet tall. Maybe when they change the Forsaken architecture they'll remake Windrunner. I was thinking if they did that would they only do it in Northrend since it's in the expansion? Then I thought that would be silly because the architecture of the city wouldn't actually be of any benefit to normal peeps versus the expansion peeps. Then again who doesn't have TBC by now?

what the hell are you talking about?

what the hell are you talking about?

Lick King Blue said they will be changing the Forsaken architecture, mainly to give them more of an independent identity instead of the ruined human buildings. There's a screenie of it on the site, looks like a building with the Forsaken emblem on them. Looks rather gothy and Nightmare Before Christmas like.

As for the UC thing, I though maybe they'd change up some shit in there. Maybe some textures or a few of the inner buildings, but in hindsight that sounds silly.

Back