begging thread? begging thread =(

Someone top him up he's got like 900 USD for month right now get him a 1br for a bit so he's set

I have to wait till next month

don't let a twer sleep on the street

if he sleepin on the street I can pitch in just give me a few days
didn't know the whole thing

So I is somehow have transfered on credit from a checking account 800 more USD to my PayPal, so hybrid I'll pay up to 1.2k USD total again or something idk

after that Im broke and hitch hiking home from jail next time I go lol

So I is somehow have transfered on credit from a checking account 800 more USD to my PayPal, so hybrid I'll pay up to 1.2k USD total again or something idk

after that Im broke and hitch hiking home from jail next time I go lol

you becareful too dude

I am rich white kid

my fear is horrendous jail death for fake sexual assault charges

in reality I ran around naked in provincial max security jail and they threatened to call my mom after police negotiators didn't work lol and then finally sent in a swat team

I'll top u up when money is processed

Someone top him up he's got like 900 USD for month right now get him a 1br for a bit so he's set

I have to wait till next month

don't let a twer sleep on the street

No, that will get 1 room in a house somewhere. Florida rent is ridiculous right now

Anyway hybrid can always get up here to my place if he can cross the border? But probably not

Tho my mom's tw account just got deleted because "ultra sky" has no posts according to zanthious

I ran the border near Windsor one fucking time with a record (wasn't breaching bail or bond or watever u ppl call it had already served my sentence)

suddenly the border guys show up on a hiking trail with atv's and a helicopter and I'm in fucking detention center massive Michigan jail American prison and it was actually p chill

also ended up @ ryker's one time on false charges and they daddy wagoned me for like 9 hour + drive to NYC from Toronto then I made bail in American court and you guys put me on a train back to cananda

was fucked

I thought the ryker's jail thing was for domestic terrorist charges from shit I said on tw

We never figured out how I got charged with American domestic terrorism charges in NYC from Toronto and extradited

it all got thrown out tho

ryker's is scary as fuck

Wonky scare the fuck out of me irl

he up there with moe

I have a fuckin Cessna chocotoco Quequeg and Beatrice to deal with so

MJgWPxb.png

Back