begging thread? begging thread =(

I got car jacked during similar situation (was an attack on me ppl planned) so that's part of his story iirc

Nah hybrid does work to keep me from being dead and his trust so low @ this point he won't run the border to Irene and I and live a few months like a middle class white bitch like me so I fucked up so he'll take my pay cheque this month when I can beat the bank transfer wait time

what did you get out of those CDs? they dont bring much
Well, first I have to correct myself. It was the dotcom bust not the housing crisis.

I sold many of the CDs for $5 then as the day wore on, $2. I sold some rare and hard to find classical CDs on eBay for a lot more. e. g., boxed sets of Leonard Bernstein went for $50 and a 100 Mozart discs got $10 apiece. When all I had left was crap, I got $1.

Nah hybrid does work to keep me from being dead and his trust so low @ this point he won't run the border to Irene and I and live a few months like a middle class white bitch like me so I fucked up so he'll take my pay cheque this month when I can beat the bank transfer wait time

the last thing your poor old alcoholic mother needs is another worthless close to middle-aged fucking manchild/mouth to feed in the house all day

poor Irene. :(

the last thing your poor old alcoholic mother needs is another worthless close to middle-aged fucking manchild/mouth to feed in the house all day

poor Irene. :(

I've been memory deleting ppl since before any of u were born. My mom loves Carl unconditionally

ricochet we call him

I just dunno if he'd like living with white ppl being black and in Florida and hard working + border cross is tough with a record

When's the next round of your TRIBES2 tournament? Will you be playing from a McDonald's lobby?!

I have been informed that there are two different Hybrid's.

Our OP appears to not be the active TRIBES2 player.

Back