[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I believe in evidence, not accusations. Why is his denial less credible to you than her accusation?

It's not. I think they are both to certain extents credible. JK denies it outright and that's fine. Ford says it happened and that's also fine. The end result is you need to investigate it and do interviews with people who might have heard about it back in the 80s, friends, relatives, therapists, etc. You know who's really good at that? The FBI.

Fool said:
I've said nothing to discredit her, I haven't attacked her character, or called her a liar. I've said there's no proof of anything, which is factually correct.

Then who said this?

Gotta admit, it's a darn good bluff. Just enough details to convince retards devoid of critical thinking skills that a crime must have happened, but absolutely no details that can be disproved due to their vagueness.

Fool said:
You keep saying it needs to be investigated, and I've asked you repeatedly how. There is nothing to go off of.

And I've told you repeatedly how, like in this post, you interview everyone involved, friends, relatives, classmates. The FBI specializes in "nothing to go off of", they're the fucking FBI. That's the job.

People like yourself would never work for the FBI because you'd see a murder and be like "Welp we can't ask a dead guy who did it, CASE CLOSED!"

Last edited:
I believe in evidence, not accusations. Why is his denial less credible to you than her accusation? I've said nothing to discredit her, I haven't attacked her character, or called her a liar. I've said there's no proof of anything, which is factually correct.

You keep saying it needs to be investigated, and I've asked you repeatedly how. There is nothing to go off of.

The NSA and CIA deep state can help by using their modern techology to confirm.

i agree with fool it's going to be very hard to investigate that's why this is a job for a new select committee of the senate composing only of women senators who will be tasked with getting to the bottom of this once and for all

it just seems to me, an independent and their are millions of us I speak for

them, that the argument to investigate isn't compelling

just giving it to you straight sorry not sorry

She said she told no one. He said it never happened. There is no forensic evidence. You honestly think the FBI can track down every friend, relative, and classmate from an undetermined date 35 years ago in a timely fashion? That it would result in anything other than a giant waste of time? And no, they don't specialize in nothing to go off of.

i agree with fool it's going to be very hard to investigate that's why this is a job for a new select committee of the senate composing only of women senators who will be tasked with getting to the bottom of this once and for all

:lol: Like the Mavericks. Cuban's like fuck it. 10 million to charity and Ill never hire another male in the front office

She said she told no one. He said it never happened. There is no forensic evidence. You honestly think the FBI can track down every friend, relative, and classmate from an undetermined date 35 years ago in a timely fashion? That it would result in anything other than a giant waste of time? And no, they don't specialize in nothing to go off of.

What is the potential downside to the FBI investigating her claims?

Even if they find NOTHING - I still fail to see why they shouldn't try at all.

u never know what you'll find until you spend at least a year investigating

i'm sure mueller had no idea what he was going to find either

What is the potential downside to the FBI investigating her claims?

Even if they find NOTHING - I still fail to see why they shouldn't try at all.

There is no downside we get to waste taxpayer money and stall for soros and have the nsa deepstate investigate

i consider the fbis time extremely valuable and would

rather have agents work actual cases instead of wasting

valuable time and resources people asking for the fbi to investigate

don't really respect our intelligence community

making sure a supreme court nominee isn't a rapist seems like a solid use of taxpayer money to me, but that's just me

some people don't give a shit, with them it's "here's my daughter, rape away, just vote red"

Also it’s outside the statute of limitations (one year) oops. That exists because people’s memories change and their interpretations of events get foggier and the facts magically start to change.

And it’s outside the jurisdiction of the FBI because it’s not a federal crime, you gotta open a case with the local police department where this thing happened at. And what evidence are you gonna collect? Semen samples? Jfc he went for a boob touch 35 years ago n got rejected. Has no one else failed a boob touch? Then she got up and walked out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nsa will use its secret projects that havax talks about to unravel this case once and for all

This is exactly what the deep state was created to solve with their expertise

KS the fbi would be adding to the existing background check on a federal judge and issuing a report to congress, it has nothing to do with any criminal charges

i guess some would risk national security by allocating

fbi/intel resources on an case that doesn't merit investigation

i value and respect our intel community and the work they do

to protect our democracy i guess some do not

so chaiwalla you're saying the fbi would be so stretched by interviewing like half a dozen people that national security would be at stake

got any more straws to grasp for

Back