121 - 04-01-2010, 04:51
wait a second *wipes gold plate with sleeve and "confidential" is revealed*

it's you

Sponsored Links
reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 04-01-2010, 04:56
I don't get the TW fixation with girls. I actually thought shlusiez was a decent poster - and without reading the thread - i imagine she still is. Her sig always makes me extremely thirsty.

edit: @ Jomo and xcursion. They never cease to amaze me with their complete lack of social awareness and overwhelming level of creepy

Last edited by reZolut; 04-01-2010 at 05:00..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
123 - 04-01-2010, 05:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by reZolut View Post
I don't get the TW fixation with girls. I actually thought shlusiez was a decent poster - and without reading the thread - i imagine she still is. Her sig always makes me extremely thirsty.

edit: @ Jomo and xcursion. They never cease to amaze me with their complete lack of social awareness and overwhelming level of creepy
it's totally creepy to talk to girls...... let's let the sausage train keep on rollin.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
124 - 04-01-2010, 05:02
it's way more fun to hang out with dudes bro what do you talk to chicks about they're only good for two things ****in and cooking and most of them dont cook anyway well i guess cleaning too but they dont do that either stay alpha my niggaz bros before hoes

prowler
VeteranX
Old
125 - 04-01-2010, 05:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by confidential View Post
it's way more fun to hang out with dudes bro what do you talk to chicks about they're only good for two things ****in and cooking and most of them dont cook anyway well i guess cleaning too but they dont do that either stay alpha my niggaz bros before hoes
this except literally

groove
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 04-01-2010, 05:12
chicks are for fags

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 04-01-2010, 05:13
reading these threads alway makes me sad....it's like a completely different forum

like a time warp back to compuserv back when i was 12 years old or something. anyway there is nothing wrong with talking to girls; but the fact is most of you are acting like creepy nerds.

its cool though, thats why she came here.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
128 - 04-01-2010, 05:13
i dont know how to talk to girls help meee should i do something crazy like jump off a building will that make her like me???

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
129 - 04-01-2010, 05:13
Quote:
I dunno, get to know this one, she seems pretty cool, don't chase her off like you do the ones that take dick up their ass and post it on the web.

anyway, bed.

prowler
VeteranX
Old
130 - 04-01-2010, 05:13
i wonder what it's like to be so desperate to talk to women that people resort to posting like this

i would ask a girl to read this thread and tell me which she could tell were going for points but i think it would be a waste of time

alienkiller
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 04-01-2010, 05:15
Quote:
holy ****ing ****

this is one of my fav posts ever

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 04-01-2010, 06:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
reading these threads alway makes me sad....it's like a completely different forum

like a time warp back to compuserv back when i was 12 years old or something. anyway there is nothing wrong with talking to girls; but the fact is most of you are acting like creepy nerds.

its cool though, thats why she came here.
i think just confidential, prowler, jomo and xcursion are being creepy

actually i think that covers most of the people posting in this thread
disregard

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 04-01-2010, 06:32
i'm most disappointed in Goshin and Osmethae

its hard to find out your heroes have feet of clay

ESPECIALLY YOU GOSHIN

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
134 - 04-01-2010, 07:00
if goshin and osmethae are your heroes, I can't imagine NOT being disappointed on a daily basis.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 04-01-2010, 07:05
well Osmethae is just this guy, you know?

but Goshin should have more self respect. then again he did break up with his gf recently or something. needy++

MacGyver
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 04-01-2010, 07:18

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 04-01-2010, 07:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
lol, Yeah, i msg'ed her shortly before this thread was made. I'm kind of weirded out now at the timing of the thread.

She's not an attention whore, seems really cool for having a vagina. Suspect it may be a man though.
do you have any idea how creepy you are?

jesus christ you need to meet women irl

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 04-01-2010, 07:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
I am, the timing of this was posted like 10 mins or maybe more (i tried to get a woot BoC) after I msg'ed her to see if I'd have to get the creeper pack after her or not.
what the ****

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 04-01-2010, 07:51
jomo is a complete nutjob

Bender
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 04-01-2010, 07:53

Page 7 of 72

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SlushieZ - let's predict

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4 str 4 stm leather belt , anteeater was here , basement dwelling virgins , beren = master splinter , creep off 2010 , creep squad activate , girl on tw call jomo , girl on tw call xcursion , irritable bowel syndrome , it's a trap , jomo = homo , jomo the creeper , naptown loves slushiez , nerd delusion , post count race , sharpie eyebrows , slushiez is a gelfling , stop talkin 2 grls fags , they took my son , too many dude photos , tw whore club© , waaaaaaaaaalllllt , xcursion = gay lolololol , xcursion and jomo attack , zopharoth still a paedo