leaving again until togowack is banned

ever since the ban my trolling strength has been reduced to like 10%... oh well.

its youtube thats my main place now, and it sucks.

Unlike a true Christian, Togowack wants America to fail. In fact, he doesn't even pray for America.

i just pray that his will be done in America, amen.

and i pray that harper destroys the liberal party and i pray that God gives us many more years of good conservative leadership and encourages harper and gives him the guidance we need to stay out of trouble.

why would I pray against a decision made freely by the American people? you can pray for it. it was a landslide election. its your problem, really, i live in another country with a different set of rules.

Color me confused.

Crying that someone isn't banned and leaving til he is, is more manly than just putting the idiot in question on ignore and going on with your life?

TribalWar: Where taking your ball and going home proves you're a man.

i just pray that his will be done in America, amen.

and i pray that harper destroys the liberal party and i pray that God gives us many more years of good conservative leadership and encourages harper and gives him the guidance we need to stay out of trouble.

why would I pray against a decision made freely by the American people? you can pray for it. it was a landslide election. its your problem, really, i live in another country with a different set of rules.

:lol:

as waco as togo is.. yeah we aren't gonna ban him to get you back.

so yeah, "'Goodbye' Drama Thread" infraction..

Back