Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

thanks to triple, we have these neat things called word clouds.

i present to you kuras:
kura.jpg
Once, there was a boy that got upset when another boy made fun of him for being a faggot. This boy stalked the boy that made fun of him.
Reason: He was a creepy loser.

Hey kura, why are you on this thread? Wanna fuck? :brows:

#1 TW poster
#1 TW troll
#1 TW stalker/creep
#1 TW ban favorite
#2 ignored (behind orbital)

You still are only in second place on the most ignored list. Better work harder.

(thanks for bumping)

bear with me for a second, tsetse claims to have started his doctorate studies at some point, so I'll go ahead and assume he does have a masters. does anyone have any info on said masters degree?

I mean, he didn't drop his masters to do some public policy shit right?

bear with me for a second, tsetse claims to have started his doctorate studies at some point, so I'll go ahead and assume he does have a masters. does anyone have any info on said masters degree?

Masters is not necessarily, and often is not, a prerequisite for a PhD.

#1 TW poster
#1 TW troll
#1 TW stalker/creep
#1 TW ban favorite

You still are only in second place on the most ignored list. Better work harder.

(thanks for bumping)
How am I second place if absent is unbanned at #1 (with more than 2x the ignores that I have,) somebody else is at #2, and orbital is #3?

TseTse, are you autistic? Have you ever been diagnosed with mental illness?

If you can be honest about being either autistic or mentally ill, I will give you my word that I will back off you. It clearly bothers you, but I wouldn't feel right picking on a mentally disabled person. However, if you're going to attempt to continue keeping up this farcical portrayal of what you believe is "normal" behavior, then I am just going to have to continue hammering you and sending you into these spastic rages.

It came out that he was trying to get a doctorate of philosophy before "real policy shit" interceded and forced him to drop out of the program in spite of completing the (very difficult!) curriculum and research.

He's a joke.

The doctorate that he lied about having isn't even in a subject that academia takes seriously.

Maybe he went to an autistic university, though.

#1 TW poster
#1 TW troll
#1 TW stalker/creep
#1 TW ban favorite

(thanks for bumping)
how many times are you going to post this before you realize nobody cares and it's not witty whatsoever

i never really cared about the whole doctorate issue

however i can see why no one believes him

he lies to himself and other people and has done it many times in this thread alone when its not even fooling anyone, i think that’s a good enough reason to not trust what he says

thinking that this thread is still going the way you intended doesn't make you look any cooler.

neither is just repeating yourself when you don't even have the facts right. sorry not everyone on this forum is so shallow. it hurts that you think like that though bro :(

yeah rayn, keep your lips sealed unless you want me to hunt you down kura-fu style

:)

edit: has it been mentioned yet that "kura-fu" is not funny in anyway? it makes absolutely no sense

Last edited:
Has anybody else noticed that Stilgar is almost as dumb/weird as TseTse?

He reminds me of a more articulate version of the stapler guy from Office Space.

k i didn't read thread, but let me get this straight:

what you're saying is you're mad that people like you less than kura?

Back