[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This neckbeard is a traitor and should hang.
(as should most of the steady state... watch us now FBI)
download.png

Whistleblower Was Overheard in 17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower” who touched off Trump’s impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

Last edited:
This neckbeard is a traitor and should hang.
(as should most of the steady state... watch us now FBI)
download.png

Whistleblower Was Overheard in 17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower” who touched off Trump’s impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

It's my guess that he is just the name behind a fabricated whistle blower report that was actually drafted by Schiff and his lawyer team.

Its only logical when they are going through so much effort to protect this dude.

It's my guess that he is just the name behind a fabricated whistle blower report that was actually drafted by Schiff and his lawyer team.

Its only logical when they are going through so much effort to protect this dude.

Demonrats say they want witnesses and a fair open trial to public (that is 100% in their favor). Despite you know not letting the GOP into some of their closed door hearings in the House, being shunned and removed from having any say over their proceedings, and them still not even disclosing most of that internal information gathered. Apparently we have a political process comprised of almost 99% lawyers and nobody has heard of the concept of discovery process before now.

I say Adam Schiff should be their #1 witness. He goes in the hot seat under sworn oath until we can get to the bottom of this. We can grill him for six straight hours until we know what his office knew, when they knew it, whether he worked with the whistelblower or not, whether one side coached the other, because there appears to be a lot of confusion about that atm. We have sworn statements saying he does and doesn't know his name and has and hasn't met with him.

Then we can pretend that all of the witnesses were Democrats and they got to have their say with their #1 expert on the topic.

:boogie:

That's how the game is played......but for some reason it isn't being played this way and my only guess as to why it isn't done this way is because most of the GOP are accomplices to this circus shit show that we are watching. This is a complete and utter distraction from other events and dealings we should be paying tribute to.

Last edited:
There is currently 2397 viewing Gen Discussion. Some are actual feds. What the fuck did you all do when I was gone?

One of the bot armies got triggered somewhere.....

That's the amazing part about all this.

The Patriots are now the Treasonous Terrorists......and the Treasonous Terrorists are now the Patriots

If you march in the streets to destroy our Civil Rights, rewrite our Constitution, you are a protester and a hero.

If you march in the streets to protect our Civil Rights, as written in the Constitution, that protects us all from tyranny, then you are a domestic terrorist.

The world is 100% backwards almost 100% of the time now and feels this way for a good reason.

Eric Ciaramella is A HERO........Snowden was a RUSSIAN BOT

This is just proof of how badly we have been taken over. How much we no longer care about our core concepts that allegedly drive us.

So it makes sense that out of all the opinions and points of view posted on here that eventually something would be said that would strike the deep states nerve.

We collectively know way too much. Way too much is said that gets censored elsewhere.

I mean we are in the midst of a cultural revolution, an internal cold war, and if the original opinions
posted on twitter and facebook are worthy of that person being banned, unperson hooded, drone bombed, or full on Snowden/Assanged, then why wouldn't the alleged anonymous bot accounts reposting it on some dead video game forum?

That is how this works. The war between globalism and nationalism. When imo we are only being offered more Zionism (aka a fight for nationalism abroad) or Bolshevism (the collective systematic destruction of America).

When we realize that there is a cancerous Communism growing in the West and there is the host bodies white blood cell resistance and immunity system to that. That policies that benefited Communists have historically been what our country has fought for since the early 20th Century (despite us saying and pretending the opposite, same as with ISIS).....we are about to collectively suffer what the East went through last century if we don't grow up and out of this fast.

Numerous people have actually been killed and had their lives ruined for less than what we have posted in this thread. Our shitposting has become their biggest threat. We are all like Seth Rich now.

What we view as just opinions and things we have seen on other forums as entertainment has become their life mission to shut down and destroy. What we see as a basic god given right and pursuit for truth/knowledge, of free and open conversation for intellectual interest, basic human discourse, they see as destruction of their goals, their conquests, and what they are being paid lucratively to promote or combat.

I mean if they called this Russian bots last election.......imagine how much further they are willing to go this time?

I'm a bot, your a bot, say the actual bots

researchers-uncover-twitter-bot-army-thats-350-000-strong
The Russian Troll Army Isn't The Only One We Need To Worry About
Inside Israel's million dollar troll army | The Electronic Intifada
Saudi Arabias bot army flourishes as Twitter fails to tame the beast | Middle East Eye
Twitter Network Uses Fake Accounts to Promote Netanyahu, Israel Watchdog Finds
Report: Iranian bot army trying to influence Israeli elections
Training the Israeli Army's Robot Squads

and one of us likely didn't pay our kosher tax and didn't stop at go.

will now have our own lives ruined just for pointing out that the common core math doesn't add up any longer

serveimage

that we are intentionally being programmed to make us all dumber and more dishonest

the people who put the time and money into funding this can't be happy about a bunch of assholes undoing their programming for free all day.......those are the true enemy of their people. We better get used to that and I suppose prepare accordingly.

So the battle for the mind and soul of this nation continues on many fronts now.

Last edited:
Proof again that the Feds have no clue what they are doing and have horrible intel. If the feds are watching... Fuck you for getting us into endless wars with your BS intelligence; do you fuckers get anything right YOU'RE FIRED Can you imagine we're paying Feds to monitor TW,,,

become Fed
troll TW all day
make money

I feel like in many ways we are already too much like the UK now

I mean they also called our founding Fathers terrorists

EOvKLgjX0AENW75.jpg

ALL the time and money in the world for this

say mean things on the internet and they actually knock on your door and arrest you for it now........make a joke about Hitler with your GF's dog and you will likely go to prison and pay huge fines for that (count dankula).

But groom and rape 19,000 kids and our politicians turns a blind eye......they don't want to get involved in regards to actual lives being ruined in fear of possibly hurting new immigrants feelings or profiling.

So best to just clamp down on online discourse and outrage over kids being raped and killed and beaten in the streets instead.

That's how they went from blaming the guns, to blaming the knives, to now going after acid for being to mean and caustic. This is what living inside of an actual prison state colony now looks like. This is the stuff of Orwell's worst dreams and more draconian than anything his books could have ever begun discussing.

The criminals are the people who are upset. Not the people causing the crime. All it took was a little re-prioritizing. This is the model we are rapidly pushing for too if we continue to let them.

Maybe that's why I try to normalize bad words and wrong think ideas........even if I am not even sure I believe them. Better get em out now before that also gets taken away from us or watered down.

I mean even the royal crown itself isn't safe from whatever they are up against

EO06JHUX0AEOKGR

Imagine, as an institution, surviving revolutions, several wars, scandals, over three centuries of parliamentarianism, only to be taken down by a couple of meaningless six-letter words.

and the fire spreads

EO5QhzmWAAAZQQN

EO5QhznW4AAsLOn

SWEDEN: Rapist Sentenced to 50 Hours Youth Service After Brutally Raping 12-Year-Old - National File

don't complain........don't even begin to complain

you just eat your fucking tacos

EO5Y34OX0AUe7J0

and the last of your white privilege

Last edited:
so don't post?

silence is better than reading something on a forum

OK

I agree

bots can have it

I see little that is worth my effort to fight over anymore

online or in :flag:

here are the keys to internet and country as far as I give a fuck

FEDS and DEEP STATE WIN

I mean MAGA folks

why bother posting? or saying anything at all about politics?

this shit is bleak as hell

only people who fought for Trump went to Prison

will rot there

Trump fired and hired the rest of the swamp that now plots against him........that's the only people the system will vett or allow to work or fill any positions. NEVER TRUMPERS as he bitches about it.

So now Trump is worried about sinks and toilets flow rates....hopes to flush his own turds instead.

as his DOJ fights to keep Monsanto types from paying record compensation lawsuits

begs billionaires for investment money over at DAVOS

booking a begging spot behind GRETA

:lol:

Hoping he can stay President long enough to draft some more bad trade deals and not go to prison himself before 2020

Yeah I'm not fighting for that clown anymore. He can't even say our name or mention the white working class that voted for him. Cares less about his base than future sponsors and campaign contributors.

He should just get Robert Kraft and Adelsons tattoo endorsement on him. That way we know who owns him as livestock. That's the only PATRIOT TEAM 'TISM I see moving forward. Brand loyalty......stars of DAVID.

TRUMP HEIGHTS of TEL AVIV

Deep State doesn't have anything to fear from Him or any idiot who can still look at this meat puppet for transnational mega (not MAGA) corps without also laughing.

Deep State won this game if they can just get the Supreme Court to drag their feet just a little harder on ruling over anything controversial and allow refugee and immigration demographic replacement to forever kill any concept or contention with the Electoral College. No need to even overturn it by the time the next Democrat holds office.

That's 4D Chess folks..........CHECKMATE

Last edited:
I mean MAGA folks

why bother posting? or saying anything at all about politics?

this shit is bleak as hell

only people who fought for Trump went to Prison

will rot there

Trump fired and hired the rest of the swamp that now plots against him........that's the only people the system will vett or allow to work or fill any positions. NEVER TRUMPERS as he bitches about it.

So now Trump is worried about sinks and toilets flow rates....hopes to flush his own turds instead.

as his DOJ fights to keep Monsanto types from paying record compensation lawsuits

begs billionaires for investment money over at DAVOS

booking a begging spot behind GRETA

Hoping he can stay President long enough to draft some more bad trade deals and not go to prison himself before 2020

Yeah I'm not fighting for that clown anymore.

He should just get Robert Kraft and Adelsons tattoo endorsement on him. That way we know who owns him as livestock. That's the only PATRIOT TEAM 'TISM I see moving forward. Brand loyalty......stars of DAVID.

TRUMP HEIGHTS of TEL AVIV

Deep State doesn't have anything to fear from Him or any idiot who can still look at this meat puppet for transnational mega (not MAGA) corps without also laughing.

Deep State won this game if they can just get the Supreme Court to drag their feet just a little harder on ruling over anything controversial and allow refugee and immigration demographic replacement to forever kill any concept or contention with the Electoral College. No need to even overturn it by the time the next Democrat holds office.

I'm calling BS.

You love Trump.

Deeply and forever.

I love how much he still pisses off liberals who have less than no idea what is really going on.

those who say that inflation is ONLY 1.7% but Wages aren't keeping up (even at 3.4% growth)

I mean they don't even know why or who is fucking them. Cali people are now officially investigating why gas keeps going up despite them raising record new gas taxes. They just can't figure it out. They keep getting so close but never further away from their goals of Utopia. Same goes with minimum wage but then cost of living and then rent.......one step forwards three steps back. Poor Paulia Shore Abduls.

That TRUMP is always to blame for everything in their miserable and imo well deserved degenerate existence.

He will always be my favorite in regards to that........he pisses them off more than I could ever begin to

so he is a great clown......my favorite clown......as we all ride down the new high flow rate toilets into the deep dark abyss together.

as their tears flush us down the slippery slope to sewerland

Last edited:
this guy came to my grandpas house in thunderbay 40+ times (he was only supposed to be allowed 20 denials?) then he got a military motorcade of sikhs and nazis brought my grandpa to a power field, poisoned him in public after get a much younger man with a sword to beat him in a sword fight, and that basically killed grandpa

many people were there, were you tele? one of my aunts was straight up drugged into a black out iirc

and then at gun point with my family members at gun point put my prints on a portable laptop that signed over a 1 billion dollar social matrix account that had the name fukin lucifer on it

who is gonna get executed in public here

i promise if its me. im going to take you all with me.

yeah not this cpt tele dare

he tries to stay out of canada

has enough people inside his own country he isn't really that fond of (so no wars abroad for me)

he keeps trying to move and distance himself away from

who he tries his absolute best to be left alone from

i don't want to bother anyone else

i wish nobody hurt nor harm

just happiness

i just want people to stop trying to bother me

if people tried half as hard to fund or fight for their own bad ideas........as they do looting and recruiting and obligatory drafting others we might live on a better planet

one where any of us, hell all of us, could be proud of and feel has primary purpose or even a point to again

where we can live by example not decree and demands

my goal is 100% self sufficiency........no compromise

everyone elses goals seems to be 100% reliance and theft promotion via increased coercion.

but they call me the bad guy..........the collective has spoken

I didn't build that and even if I did nothing is mine.

Last edited:
it's a race to the finish

unfortunately the finish is at bottom of barrel

just when I think the Democrats couldn't be any stupider or insane

Trump goes back to twitter posting

I mean at some point someone has got to learn you don't even have to be good.......you just can't be the absolute worst person running.

That's how Trump beat Hillary in 2016

And I'm afraid to say that nobody in politics is trying to learn that lesson anymore.

Back