-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
112022 - 04-23-2019, 19:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
That is not where the ones meriting citizenship come from
explain India

what i am asking is this: if we are offering those with good merit, regardless of country of origin, wouldnt the country of origin be better off keeping those folks so they can help improve the country of origin?

Im not saying give them tons foreign aid -more about human resources. im looking at those of 'merit' working in their host nation instead of immigrating to ours. if they can improve their home nation, we would all be better off imo.

we cant support the flood of immigrants and its only going to get worse as these people keep increasing the world pop by 80 or so million a year

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
112023 - 04-23-2019, 19:54
Brothers implicated in Jussie Smollett 'hoax' attack sue the 'Empire' actor's lawyers - ABC News

Stop defaming us!

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112024 - 04-23-2019, 20:02
The way this all played out negates the white privilege bull****

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112025 - 04-23-2019, 20:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
explain India

what i am asking is this: if we are offering those with good merit, regardless of country of origin, wouldnt the country of origin be better off keeping those folks so they can help improve the country of origin?

Im not saying give them tons foreign aid -more about human resources. im looking at those of 'merit' working in their host nation instead of immigrating to ours. if they can improve their home nation, we would all be better off imo.

we cant support the flood of immigrants and its only going to get worse as these people keep increasing the world pop by 80 or so million a year
I can't explain anything. I know we need some immigration. I believe in the "melting pot". We should just be picky who we let in.. because we can

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
112026 - 04-23-2019, 20:52
Quote:
explain India

Middle east basically has education programs run by recruitment companies that will now get greencards for people who are going to school for tech and such to get them into the states. In Return they work for a lower wage but basically make a ton of more money so they can roommate and send money home so parent siblings and such can be "rich" and then help the rest of their families get on their foot and ahead of others. Since money is being sent back home they are using it to buy maid/food/consumer goods.

The recruitment companies know that they are the new mexicans and will put up with ****ty jobs like cold calling in order to help their families out. The companies basically get cheap labor and loyal employees for the green cards that they actually are the ones who opened the trade and tech schools. Those who are lucky and go to a university get a better education than most people in the states so they can get a work visa in an even better paid position as developers or management in Tech.

Its Genius really.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112027 - 04-23-2019, 21:25

IRS Fails to Meet Congressional Deadline to Hand Over Trump Tax Returns

The White House is a sanctuary city for tax records

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
112028 - 04-23-2019, 21:41
we’d like to hear more from the alcoholic woman beating loser. Please do go on.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
112029 - 04-23-2019, 21:46
Why didn't Vanster post the article about his approval rating when it was 5 points higher?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
112030 - 04-23-2019, 21:50
most voters r dumb and wrong (see 2016 election results amirite) so rly it is good news that they disapprove

Slurp
VeteranXV
Old
112031 - 04-23-2019, 22:41
Quote:

Yes, that is a good point and something to consider.

But the reason I want merit-based immigration is due to this scenario:

We had a foreign worker who did great work in a high-pay high-skill IT position. Everyone loved him. He then lost his work visa and was forced to leave the US. My company re-hired him and allowed him to work from his home country.

So the US has effectively thrown away all the benefit of a high tax payer living within the country, and ended up losing a job. It was such a waste.

That is when I realized: People don't consume jobs. People create jobs.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112032 - 04-23-2019, 23:03
HATE CRIME!!

CNN's Brian Stelter: Trump admin skipping White House Correspondents' Dinner is 'attack' against media

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112033 - 04-23-2019, 23:06

Lockhart: Don't Try To Impeach Trump, He Will Hold Rally After Rally Saying "Congress Found Me Innocent" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Quote:
Former Clinton White House press secretary Joe Lockhart explained Tuesday on CNN why he is against using the impeachment process against President Trump. Lockhart said the House would impeach Trump but the Senate would never vote to remove him, thus giving Trump reason to go on "rally after rally" declaring that Congress found him innocent.

"They can bring all of these people up, but as soon as you open an and the president isn't removed, the president will go on rally after rally, saying that Congress found me innocent," Lockhart lamented.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112034 - 04-23-2019, 23:55
Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House - Judicial Watch
Quote:
Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House
APRIL 23, 2019

Email PrintText Size
Also Confirms Over 49,000 Clinton Server Emails Found on Weiner Laptop

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:

Bryan Pagliano
Cheryl Mills
Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
Heather Samuelson
Jacob Sullivan
Justin Cooper
United States Department of State
United States Secret Service
Williams & Connolly LLP
Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:

Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
112035 - 04-24-2019, 02:17
Number of Pages:

Date Created:
April 15, 2019

Date Uploaded to the Library:
April 15, 2019

Read/Download document here:
JW v State HRC emails Priestap answers 01242 - Judicial Watch

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 04-24-2019 at 02:19..
TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
112036 - 04-24-2019, 02:28
Quote:
explain India

wow

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
112037 - 04-24-2019, 03:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
wow
tell me trojan*****face421, what exactly is it that you disagree with of what he said.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112038 - 04-24-2019, 03:18
how about a system where anyone in the world is eligible to receive a student visa that remains active so as long as they maintain passing grades at any accredited educational institution but they become ineligible for any sort of living or working visa after their visa finishes

in an ideal world, id also eliminate them from being able to marry into a visa and anchor babies should be eliminated entirely but I'm willing to compromise

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
112039 - 04-24-2019, 05:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
I can't explain anything. I know we need some immigration. I believe in the "melting pot". We should just be picky who we let in.. because we can
not disagreeing at all, if we're going to let them in, then yes, they shouldnt be useless ****s adding further strain to our too generous social programs and need to be be productive members of our society instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurp View Post
Yes, that is a good point and something to consider.

But the reason I want merit-based immigration is due to this scenario:

We had a foreign worker who did great work in a high-pay high-skill IT position. Everyone loved him. He then lost his work visa and was forced to leave the US. My company re-hired him and allowed him to work from his home country.

So the US has effectively thrown away all the benefit of a high tax payer living within the country, and ended up losing a job. It was such a waste.

That is when I realized: People don't consume jobs. People create jobs.
see above

however, i am looking at different ways to find a viable solution. people haul ass here because they know they can have a better life here instead of the ****hole they come from. that needs to change and perhaps a better way to do that is have a moratorium on immigration for a while (10-20 years), re-purpose our immigration laws (with a definite adjustment to 14th Amendment), and focus efforts on helping other countries develop into a sustainable model of self sufficiency instead perpetual poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
wow
wow what?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112040 - 04-24-2019, 05:02
8 injured when a man in CA deliberately jumps a curb with a car and crashes into a crowd of people. Driver is in custody - but you won't find the name.

Hmmm - I wonder why you can't find the name?

Gee...

Why wouldn't the media post the name?

Quote:

8 Injured as Car Deliberately Hits Pedestrians in Sunnyvale
Posted 10:03 PM, April 23, 2019, by Associated Press, Updated at 10:01PM, April 23, 2019

SUNNYVALE (AP) ***8212; Authorities say eight people have been injured after a motorist appeared to deliberately plow into them in Sunnyvale.

The Bay Area city***8217;s Department of Public Safety says a 13-year-old boy and seven others were taken to the hospital Tuesday evening after the crash near a shopping center.

There***8217;s no word on their condition or a motive for the apparent attack.

The driver was taken into custody after the car smashed into a tree.

Witnesses say the man apparently made no effort to stop before hitting the pedestrians, reported KGO-TV.

Police Captain Jim Choi told the San Francisco Chronicle that the collision appears to have been deliberate.

***8220;Some of the statements (from witnesses) show that the driver did not try to avoid the pedestrians at the crosswalk, and there was no attempt to swerve, drive away or break,***8221; he said.

Choi said people on the sidewalk, as well as those crossing the street, were hit. He said it appears the pedestrians had the walk signal when they started crossing the intersection.

Page 5602 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot