[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

make you wonder wtf people did about these spider bites before modern medicine? Died a painful freakin death as their limbs ate away the rest of their body?

418axe.jpg

+

fire-pan-2.jpg

Last edited:
In your honor, I will massacre every spider I ever see, for the rest of my life. Although that is my normal policy anyway.

Still, from now on, when I mash those spiders I'm gonna be like "THIS IS FOR FINGER YOU FUCKING SPIDER CUNT"

Yeah those brown recluse spiders are nasty buggers. Pics of the aftereffects of bites all over the place.

Hope it gets better soon.

I avoided this thread for like the past week. That just made me fucking sick, and fuck SL83 man thats not cool.

SWEET HOLY FUCK WHY DID I CLICK THIS THREAD AHHHH

Woah...too fucking weird. Hope you get to keep the finger 'n that it ends up looking as close to normal as possible.

Fuck bro, that really sucks. I hope you heal well.

On a side note, you detroit area people need to clean your shit up!

I live real close to Mr. Fingers. I don't think I'm leaving my Apartment ever again. After I bug bomb it anyway.

Christ man, get better.

Evidently you've managed to miss every picture in the thread. The guy's finger looks like a fucking HotPocket for christ sake.

I figured their would definitely be some superficial damage but I was curious about range of motion, usage, ect. I cut off my finger and had it re-attached and it's almost completely back to normal save the slight loss of sensation right where I cut it.

that is so fucking intense, glad to know you're doin well. how many surgeries are left? (i havent been keeping track, sorry)

that is so fucking intense, glad to know you're doin well. how many surgeries are left? (i havent been keeping track, sorry)
Not sure until my apointment on friday with the nip/tuck surgeons.

This thread should have some longevity though and keep on giving for a while.

Back