[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Mostly because I don't feel like I have to. There are plenty of articles posted already about the irrational behavior of "YEA GO AMERICA!" right folk. Most people on TW are capable of recognizing the absurdity of such people. The right leaning folk on TW don't pretend like those people don't exist.

Lol what :psyduck:

Lmao fool credibility just left the building

Most of tw are those people look at texas havax and joplin jomo

I'm not responsible for their posts, nor am I obligated to point out the flaws of their arguments. Hence why I don't expect you to do the same for people like clu, jgrange, phaytal, triple, etc. on the left, although I'll give you credit that you do call out triple and jgrange when they go full retard.

I'm starting to wonder if Trump has an intern just scouring for things Democrat leaders demanded a few years back so he can troll them.

Now that's good trolling, unlike the belt loop holding parrot twins we have here.

I find it difficult to believe the Military flipped the bird to their commander [strike]and[/strike] in chief in such an obvious way considering their entire culture is centered around professional respect for the rank and office of command.

The entire New Yorker article reads like an TheOnion.com story and is even authored by a professional "humorist" and resident comedian at the New Yorker for 20 years.

But this fits the narrative of the Left's position of Trump being a wannabe fascist despot. So on with the dog and pony show.

Last edited:
I find it difficult to believe the Military flipped the bird to their commander and chief in such an obvious way considering their entire culture is centered around professional respect for the rank and office of command.

The entire New Yorker article reads like an TheOnion.com story and is even authored by a professional "humorist" and resident comedian at the New Yorker for 20 years.

But this fits the narrative of the Left's position of Trump being a wannabe fascist despot. So on with the dog and pony show.

It was a satirical article. It literally says "satire" at the top.

7v3f5qib76f01.jpg

Lol that's jomo or havax

you're right

that is me.

i'm the one pointing out all the information backed up by multiple sources, and you're the woman saying trump is lying, and never telling me what he lies about.

gg

Completely unrelated, but I hadn't seen this before.

That was a great vid, I watched the whole thing.

We have knuckleheads here who feel America isn't safe, even with a $700Bn (= $160 for VA + costs spread over transportation, research and science budgets etc etc $50Bn + debt charges) which brings it pretty close to a trillion.

But dang, America just isn't safe. Porous borders, but dang America isn't safe.

Dang.

Back