interpolate

it is not just chain gun

disc splash damage does not magically kill me when i am hovering 10 feet off ground

when i shoot disc at wall on dx to knock capper off straight line it actually work

thing like this make interpolate a special advantage

wat i c is wat is actually occurring

these r big perceptual change

maybe u dont kno waht u kno ru is who i am but i kno that shrodinger cat and quantum slit experiment prove

cynaide boring troll imo, i bet this fuck havnt even got it working cuz he too dumb and surely doesnt even know what it does

its funny how few ppl who played since beginning of tribe dont understand pft/terp, most ppl still think it is this magic variable that will suddenly make shots hit more

i started 2007, picked up netset only 5 months ago n already understand how and what both variables do

i got high ping so i use high pft, 108, and terp 0, its pretty funny watching ur demos after u played but with default tribe settings (terp 64, pft 0), thats when u can truely see what it does, im leading off my screen many times but still aiming correctly and hitting mas, something that would be pretty much impossible if i hadnt used netset

yes it makes ur game look very weird and warpish, something most ppl cant even handle, but its all about preferences, imho, it works for me, so I use it

imo its not a cheat, ppl should be allowed to use whatever they prefer(which is now what seems to be the case)

it really helps a high pinger, but imho also low pingers, as I said, its all about preferences and YOU KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IT DOES, some prolly better off with default settings

its sad the community got it so confused and misunderstood they had to make it a cheat and ban it for 9 or so years, they should have explained it properly and let everyone use what they prefer

yes its true most ppl got better with chaingun after setting terp to 0, mainly since they suddenly didnt have to lead as much / got rid of the very delayed player positions and now knew more accuratly where the enemies really was.

but it never was the net variables that was the problem, it was basicly the cg being overpowerd

fuck i must be oversmart

yes i was bored so i wrote this essay :)

schrodinger created the cat thought experiment to point out how ridiculous the copenhagen interpretation is. not many stupid people know this.

cynaide boring troll imo, i bet this fuck havnt even got it working cuz he too dumb and surely doesnt even know what it does

its funny how few ppl who played since beginning of tribe dont understand pft/terp, most ppl still think it is this magic variable that will suddenly make shots hit more

i started 2007, picked up netset only 5 months ago n already understand how and what both variables do

i got high ping so i use high pft, 108, and terp 0, its pretty funny watching ur demos after u played but with default tribe settings (terp 64, pft 0), thats when u can truely see what it does, im leading off my screen many times but still aiming correctly and hitting mas, something that would be pretty much impossible if i hadnt used netset

yes it makes ur game look very weird and warpish, something most ppl cant even handle, but its all about preferences, imho, it works for me, so I use it

imo its not a cheat, ppl should be allowed to use whatever they prefer(which is now what seems to be the case)

it really helps a high pinger, but imho also low pingers, as I said, its all about preferences and YOU KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK IT DOES, some prolly better off with default settings

its sad the community got it so confused and misunderstood they had to make it a cheat and ban it for 9 or so years, they should have explained it properly and let everyone use what they prefer

yes its true most ppl got better with chaingun after setting terp to 0, mainly since they suddenly didnt have to lead as much / got rid of the very delayed player positions and now knew more accuratly where the enemies really was.

but it never was the net variables that was the problem, it was basicly the cg being overpowerd

fuck i must be oversmart

yes i was bored so i wrote this essay :)

god stfu who cares

Only 50 people play tribes.

someon1 link me to repair pack respawn timer plz

i can only find it in andrews config not alone

plz help

its funny how few ppl who played since beginning of tribe dont understand pft/terp, most ppl still think it is this variable that will suddenly make shots hit more

u dumb or something

someon1 link me to repair pack respawn timer plz

i can only find it in andrews config not alone

plz help

i wuld like this 2

also one touch button demo drop and also repair kit tosser key bind some1 post 4 me plz

probably other things that i do not remember but i want cuz script not converted for 1.40

Back