cheating

when i first start playing i not obs that much prefer to pub instead and put up stats in pubs compete for cks vs dutch get me big name one time iget 30cks on bastard forge and he get 36 something and vector tell me gj come pu so i start puing

breaker copa sideslash first ppl to pick me

breaker and copa especially if they playing cap would over chase and get ppl down to red health 4 me then they wuld let me get kill. this how i get many maps over 30 ck and copa say 30 CK DARE WOW BEAST so i get picked more in pus

later non and lix smurf for team a perfect circle so at that point i was set as far as pick in pus

when i first start trying to pu lost sands get picked before me and snow every fuckin map we r in obs unless some1 dropped suddenly

lost sand got picked cuz he home d and no1 wanted to play home d

i am happy i get 2 witness dutch in his LT win every map ez phase

it was sitting in obs with sn0wcat that he come up with the term dutch mode

i miss sn0w a lot he is g00d guy hope he pass cma come june

snow very good in arena as hpb

he not get picked for long long time in pus we just sit in obs and lost sand get picked over us cuz he suck nonregs dick every day

then snow start pubbing and putting up huge stats so we get picked

threw this snow still keep pubbing and playin game for fun and synergy

this is what unite me snow and poncho as friends

us vs shithole admins and other scum

copacetic show up sometimes as well and mass disc launcher clinic was put on with snow and copa

dyc help me with team duel

several timez we win team duel 2v4 or 2v5 and he keep adding people to other team whenever they join server and he sho me ropes of movement and such and such

it good time

i m glad 2 have graduate university of 2good @ tribe

i just want 2 kno who else was my fellow alumni

elixir + spockhammer + ??

cheats or no cheats i have seen this guy dominate ppl 1v5 and in other games and in duel

and all the ppl he has fought were interpolate pft

so i still impress

also he real nice guy

spockhammer did not attend my lectures and seminars

he was taught my nonreg & gang

we did not teach @ same university

only a few have graduated from my schooling and that is:

unstuckthyme, hyung(shyboy) and dare/tegan and sara

true i do not deny snow has good skill

but i knew that he must cheat cuz his shit just regs more than most

i knew 4 long time without 100% proof except feel of game and i never am 1 to accuse cause it does not matter if they cheat i still better.

but snow and i were rivals for long time it always me vs him ck battle etc even if we on same team, but it is just not right 4 someone with great skill 2 cheat at game of love

one time u me poncho snow and copa + some scrub probably sleepy

we were up in pu like 6-1 on hb

then somehow we fall apart

whole time poncho is going

SHULD I TRY NOW

I GUESS I WILL TRY??!

i rofl irl we lose so bad :(

it sadden me he turn out scum

but i stick to instincts in first draft when i pick u over him and he cry on irc 2 me

i kno he have scum issue so i pick some1 with longevity

anyway it still wrong he is banned hope he gets unbanned do it fat mav u devil

while at university i remember i m putting up 15+ ck's with 140 ping while smal pup and 2good take me under wing

he captain and 1st pick me 2 chase always 2 help hone my disc nade despite 140 pings

1 map on rd we r down 2 caps with 1:30 2 go and 2good switch bak 2 chase and me 2 cap

and we put out 2 caps in 1 mins 30 to end game ez pz

Back