The Dream Sequel

it ezier 2 juggle 4 balls than it is 2 juggle 3 chainsaws

it ezier 2 sing in a large choir than it is 2 sing solo or acapella in a small group

ur pt is moot retard tpk

of course uber nerd magic gathering thinks more to know = more skill

by ur logic world of warcraft raiding takes more skill than world class quake or cs players (nope)

thats y the games with the highest skill ceilings like quake cs and sc:bw are so complex rite with all their objectives and armors & players

nope

u r an fps and gaming noobie pretty simple

which holds more prestige?? winning the relay race or the 100 meter dash (by urself) in the olympics??

usain bolt won the sprints

can u even tell me who won the relay races? :]

I think a big part of my satisfaction from playing games where you shoot other people online comes from knowing that when I kill somebody, I am accomplishing something.

When I kill somebody in base, I know that they might even be respawning in their base, naked, where my team's base rapist is going to man handle them. I can guess that it's going to be a long while before they are back in my face again, cus I killed them. Having reset them on the other side of the map, with no energy pack and limited weapons, I felt that killing them mattered.

In arena, when you kill somebody, they are dead, it mattered that you killed them. Killing them was like a rush of satisfaction.

In LT, killing people often means very little when they can disc jump and be back at your position in 3 seconds with a full loudout of weapons ready to go.

Often when I play defense, I am thinking "Oh, I should just leave that guy wounded in the red", "Killing him will only bring him back to my base in full health in 7 seconds, so this way I can just wait until our flag is returned and then finish him off to make him the least effective possible."

And often when I kill people I end up essentially only teleported them into a far better position and situation than they were in before I killed them.

Due to the severely decreased penalty on death, it really takes so much of the satisfaction for me out of the game. I can't get a rush from killing people unless I know it's at a crucial moment.

Playing LT is like trying to get high off of low quality weed.

sometime i spend 1 minute skiing oob then i dj and i fly in2 flag and i grab and i come home & i think

wow i m really good @ tribe

i still agree with both tpk and scuzzle

i think LT takes the skills of light d and capping and forces them to evolve at an epic rate

base takes more knowledge and wider range of skills but wont produce the skill in lights that u see in LT

like tpk says sniping (but also HoF) means that lights are not as effective as they are in LT....without HO clearing i can easily block 80-90% (even playing in the US) of all cap attempts if i can stay in heavy armour, this is a game changer along with sniping that makes LT skills less effective

base is MMA, LT is boxing

tumblr_lopbcvE2WN1qkxb3n.gif

In LT, killing people often means very little when they can disc jump and be back at your position in 3 seconds with a full loudout of weapons ready to go.

just kill them again :lol:

it takes like 3 seconds to respawn and about 6 seconds on DX to dj from one side to other.

by then they are health ridden and might face interference along the way.
making them less chance at survival of fitess.

learning to MA also helps. just pop em out the sky on the way over.

if your capping you shouldnt worry about any of this.

Back