tiger cheat proof:

maybe all the euros cheat

i am horrible now and can only play in 10 minute spurt or 1 map of dx before i get bored

i do not cheat and i would enjoy a year from now if tribe ascend flops being able to play a cheat free pickup game every once in a while with the 10 or so players i keep in contact with in tribe

if we have access to game and to communication i am sure we will have occasional pu game long into the future

Are u really trying to tell me that americans dont cheat?
i see them all the time they even target laser cappers before there in view.

anyway i dont care i would like ac as well
but dont make out all eoros cheat and none else

:peace

tbh i do not see many people cheating aside from obvious no namer that should not have that amount of awareness based of skill level of plays and game

it does not matter to me that ppl cheat because ppl been cheating scumbag for long time and still cant hang with me, it sad by me cuz i really am that good but fuck u guys should try to get good without cheat because tribe really fun game and cheat just ruin tribe, not good

fact: this community was better before the witch hunts.

people are cheating now and always have been. trying to stop them with something like anti-cheat is one thing, but going at people one-by-one is not optimal, and it just rips the community apart. no one likes witch hunts.

Yea Tsunami was filled with some of the greatest and most original trolls of tribe, i looked up to you d00ds. Tribe was great game, it consume close to 80% of my teenagehood, kinda ruin my social life at the thyme, but dang i dont care, real great game imo.

fact: this community was better before the witch hunts.

people are cheating now and always have been. trying to stop them with something like anti-cheat is one thing, but going at people one-by-one is not optimal, and it just rips the community apart. no one likes witch hunts.

do not be afraid i have 100% catch ratio gg

Back