interpolate

i wuld like this 2

also one touch button demo drop and also repair kit tosser key bind some1 post 4 me plz

probably other things that i do not remember but i want cuz script not converted for 1.40

didn't you already get the demo drop script in some other thread?

i personally find that with a low ping (sub 20) 1.40 under-predicts (pft gets set to 0) and i have to lead way more than i should

just my opinion

dunno why you'd want to decrease interpolation at that low a ping like Dare does (other than if you like watching ppl warp), but i could see how higher pings could benefit from tweaking

then again i think 1.40 does great at setting PFT to ping for higher pingers

i don't find chaining with a 100 ping is so much worse than 16, if anything i have to aim closer to the drawn target with a 100 ping (and 1.4 setting PFT to same) than i do with 16 ping underpredicting

edit: disclaimer: i have never tried interp (well not with 1.4) so i'm purely comparing 1.3 with/without interp/pft vs 1.40 stock

Last edited:
how the fuck can scuzzle and manylith constantly cg whore?

lolcg.jpg

was playing as DemonSword and within 10 minutes i got that match as was bored :\

stock 1.40 install I was fucking bored. never cg again

Dude, I am crazy bad with chain. I'm lucky to get 10 cg kills in a map. It's just not very difficult to chain backwards at chaser who has a precise trajectory.

their cg is like a sniper gun. Fucking amazing. I hope to get money to buy one of those cg. My cg is crap. till there, im no scum

nah ops i just tried it for the hell of it and was like... really? prolly could of got 60 + if i kept it up but i was pan frying a burger har har.

Back