cheating

It's not fun for the veterans of the game either now that everyone has "magical" aim.

The bad map rotations are really what is killing this game though.

Tribes players clutch their tired, overplayed, boring ass crappy maps like children holding onto a blanket for dear life.

alright well sorry i started complaining and ppl followed
honestly i hope you guys appreciate the fact you can still play tribes, because i dont have the ability anymore. enjoy yourselves :)

It's not fun for the veterans of the game either now that everyone has "magical" aim.

The bad map rotations are really what is killing this game though.

Tribes players clutch their tired, overplayed, boring ass crappy maps like children holding onto a blanket for dear life.

of all the things you can complain about in today's t1...you choose maps.

"how dare you guys continue to play the maps that made tribes what it is!!"

some maps are slow, some maps don't allow for a lot of open flag play, some maps are just plain terrible.

Some of the underplayed maps are fun in competition. Not in a pub/pu atmosphere with bad players who have no idea what they are doing.

I have no idea how somebody can actually hate playing DX/SH/HB/RD. That's like complaining the disc launcher is still in the game.

Laughing-St16715348ork; said:
of all the things you can complain about in today's t1...you choose maps.

Yes?

"how dare you guys continue to play the maps that made tribes what it is!!"

Burn the witch! Burn her! Burnnnn herrrrr!!!

We all know there is nothing wrong with playing the original and incredible maps that came with the game...

But there are a lot of them... and a lot of new ones as well. So do we need to play the same 2 great maps over and over and over again?

With so many awesome maps readily available, what is your reasoning for playing the same 2 again and again?

Some of the underplayed maps are fun in competition. Not in a pub/pu atmosphere with bad players who have no idea what they are doing.

Are you trying to argue that some of the open call 3 maps are not good in a pub atmosphere?

The quality maps are there man. It's up to you guys to put them into the rotation.

I have no idea how somebody can actually hate playing DX/SH/HB/RD. That's like complaining the disc launcher is still in the game.

Because you haven't had the experience of having played those maps as much as I have. I have played those maps................ a lot...

They get old. Just like everything else in the universe.

WoW players get tired of running the same dungeons.

Halo players get tired of playing the same maps.

Call of Duty players get tired of shooting the same weapons.

They all desire to enjoy new content.

And here you want to burn me at the stake because I desire to play the same incredible amazing game called Tribes, with a different colored sky, and different colored dirt sliding under my feat.

I've explained why I desire new content...

Now please explain to me why you do not.

elites dont want / need new content, they think its more fun to play things ppl know and are good at, changing anything will reduce the skill level, elites dont like that

n thats why new content is bad, just as stork said, ppl will run around not knowing the fuck to do

new content can work if they are released the first year of the game, at latest second year, while people are still learning, but for t1, shit is way too late

gg

Back