tiger cheat proof:

Wow once again Tig proves to be the top dog here. Who the fuck cares about copa, oopsayo or any other n00b in here when clean dawg Tig whipes the floor with them. Good job, friend. #1 ladder team 4ever!

One time oldman, bugs, and nra were trying to cap on me in a pub but I dominated those dood so hard ROFL. I just kept killing them over and over I got huge boner cuz my stats were pretty close to what the elite players get when they play tribe. I think many of them r overrated and I am easily best defender all time. I wish I ss'd my stats man they were sick!

One time oldman, bugs, and nra were trying to cap on me in a pub but I dominated those dood so hard ROFL. I just kept killing them over and over I got huge boner cuz my stats were pretty close to what the elite players get when they play tribe. I think many of them r overrated and I am easily best defender all time. I wish I ss'd my stats man they were sick!

Quoted for truth. Backward Hat man knows what hes talkin about

30+ck challenge

ez:
lotusLT
sulfuriousLT
broadsideLT
snowblindLT
hillkingLT

moderate:
hildebrandLT
dangerouscrossingLT
raindanceLT

g00d:
stonehengeLT

2g00d:
all of the above disc only

also no matter wat any1 says 43 ck is pretty good

i obs dutch in a lt pub get 58 ck on broadsidelt and ive seen snow hit 53 on hillking before but servers much more populated back then (20v20 lt)

Last edited:
tiger cheated before 1.40 with polate and pft and a lh bypass

if he wall hacked that'd be hard to prove and very gay but it is definitive that he bypassed along with some other people before the release of 1.40

all in all idc he is still pretty good player

30+ck challenge

ez:
lotusLT
sulfuriousLT
broadsideLT
snowblindLT
hillkingLT

moderate:
hildebrandLT
dangerouscrossingLT
raindanceLT

g00d:
stonehengeLT

2g00d:
all of the above disc only

also no matter wat any1 says 43 ck is pretty good

i obs dutch in a lt pub get 58 ck on broadsidelt and ive seen snow hit 53 on hillking before but servers much more populated back then (20v20 lt)

raindance harder than stonehenge imo

same w/ hildebrands

i am gay

tiger do u change ur story & deny cheating???

Wow once again Tig proves to be the top dog here. Who the fuck cares about copa, oopsayo or any other n00b in here when clean dawg Tig whipes the floor with them. Good job, friend. #1 ladder team 4ever!

Ya all that alleged cheating and his team still lost.
What a badass.

raindance harder than stonehenge imo

same w/ hildebrands

i am gay

tiger do u change ur story & deny cheating???

What? I used a bypass. The logs that bugs pasted is from... 2009? 2008? I honestly can't remember. Anyone who has ever played with/against me knows my nickchanging habits. 10 nicks is 1 week? 2 perhaps. Used it for interpolate. Cause I did not know what PFT was until 1.40 was leaked by someone :)kiss: opsayo). I did not have netset/happymod before sleepy's release. There is no need for it with the way 1.40 and PFT works together. I've never used any kind of wallhack. :) GL finding proof of that.

Oh, and, I have used $pref::TerrainLODAmount=x; to make hills shrink. But that's widely known by now me thinks. I've also had an incoming script made by MJ. Tap designated button, the script reads what direction you are looking in and says "INCOMING ENEMIES FROM <DIRECTION>". I've used a few of Storks skins, I've used Milk-Mans skins and I've used some skins Goffe (Binswees) sent me. Other than that, nothing. :(

Btw opsayo, how's happymod treating you? :)

Last edited:
Back