WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

i hope things change soon

DuSz130WwAA5Cos.jpg

DuS4Ra5WoAAy4Rq.jpg

because this is what we teach in the UK

and i will not accept a person without legs running faster than an Olympic athlete

a person without arms swimming faster than Michael Phelps

a world where harrison bergeron isn't punished

Last edited:
HEP E outbreak

Hepatitis E: Central African Republic outbreak continues, dozens more cases reported - Outbreak News Today

In a follow-up on the hepatitis E outbreak in Bocaranga-Koui Health District, Central African Republic, since late October, 67 new cases of acute jaundice syndrome were reported,of which 51 were confirmed with hepatitis E virus infection.

hella diverse

got to collect em all

i blame the anti-vaxxxers for this one too

Plague count grows in Madagascar - Outbreak News Today

and this one

DR Congo Ebola outbreak tops 500 cases, Children severely affected - Outbreak News Today

this one too

fuck you jenny mccarthy you did this to us

Nothing is happening in South Africa. It's just the alt-right complaining once again... Squirrel!

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women'

'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.

'For every one black person we will kill five white people.
[.....]

'You kill one of us we will five of you. We'll kill their women, we'll kill their children, we'll kill anything we find in our way.'

Mngxitama then beckons the crowd: 'For every one of them, we'll kill how many?'

And they chant back: 'Five,' Mngxitama repeats, 'For every one of them?' and they respond, 'Five.'

This back-and-forth is repeated several times until Mngxitama continues his rant and even calls for the deaths of dogs and cats owned by white people.​

Just like us.

We should import more of them into our nation, dontcha think?

DuUBN7TWsAE7m-I.jpg

DuVBVVcXgAEfZ9M.jpg

get woke

DuUqnoxXgAExlpU.jpg

go broke

DuUqonMXQAAEI1Z.jpg

my favorite story is the one where a lady had all her girls enter the scouts

after it was no longer the boy scouts.......it was open to all genders

unlike say the girl scouts that still exists to my knowledge

then had a "GIRLS ONLY" camping retreat because the camping chaperone didn't want to or know how to deal with unruly boyish behavior

then they kept doing this until all the boys quit in that chapter

:rofl:

I mean who didn't see this coming?

They are so strong. We should all strive to be like them. God Damn white males have no idea what it's like to live like they do.

Matter of fact, neither do I or any of my fellow virtue signaling pals but we show them empathy so that means we care more. LOOK AT US!!! WE CARE!!!

White males caused this to them

after it was no longer the boy scouts.......it was open to all genders

unlike say the girl scouts that still exists to my knowledge

then had a "GIRLS ONLY" camping retreat because the camping chaperone didn't want to or know how to deal with unruly boyish behavior

then they kept doing this until all the boys quit in that chapter

:rofl:

I mean who didn't see this coming?

Infiltrate.org... Desecrate.org... Then Disband.org

Get woke; go broke.

Van celebrates.

Back