Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2444 of 8750
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48861 - 10-08-2017, 15:23
She paid a lot of money to set up the win though.. Member she rented that glass building and replaced the ceiling with glass and was going to be raised up through a fake glass ceiling? member that?

Sponsored Links
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
48862 - 10-08-2017, 15:25
superloser can't read, scams disability, has 5k in the bank, and larps

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
48863 - 10-08-2017, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
superloser can't read, scams disability, has 5k in the bank, and larps
Weren't you just a few pages ago criticizing him for (paraphrasing) "constantly bringing up his disability" and look who is doing it here. The pot calling the kettle black.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48864 - 10-08-2017, 15:41
Awwwww

Quote:
Hillary Clinton's post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48865 - 10-08-2017, 15:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
Weren't you just a few pages ago criticizing him for (paraphrasing) "constantly bringing up his disability" and look who is doing it here. The pot calling the kettle black.
tbf I would have said the ****** calling the ****** black

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
48866 - 10-08-2017, 17:11
St. Louis protesters tried to block a freeway. It did not go well - Liberty Unyielding

Nov 4 right around the corner

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
48867 - 10-08-2017, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

prove it then, phatalalcoholsyndrome

saying it doesnt prove it. example: i showed what taxation does to an industry and you still argue.

do you even realize how that makes you look right now?
Where'd you go SS?

Crickets.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
48868 - 10-08-2017, 19:53
Autism

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48869 - 10-08-2017, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post

Pretty sure neither Clinton nor Obama are actively campaigning for anything, or are planning to. They already spent his money.

You really are retarded.
Quote:
Where'd I go?

Crickets.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
48870 - 10-08-2017, 20:25
Quote:
Where'd you go SS?

Crickets.
he's waiting for cpt tele to get back so he can just dickride someone else's posts instead of having to defend his own

vge

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
48871 - 10-08-2017, 20:31
Yes let's do trickle down economics and make Soros & zuzkerberg even richer great way to maga boys !

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48872 - 10-08-2017, 21:11
Kotz the bank teller is mad at capitalism

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48873 - 10-08-2017, 21:16
MAGA

Trump administration releases hard-line immigration principles, threatening deal on ***8216;dreamers***8217;- The Washington Post

Quote:
The Trump administration released a list of hard-line immigration principles late Sunday that could threaten to derail a deal in Congress to allow of hundreds of thousands of younger undocumented immigrants to remain legally in the country.

The administration's wish list includes the funding of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, a crackdown on the influx of Central American minors and curbs on federal grants to sanctuary cities, according to a document distributed to Congress and obtained by The Washington Post.
Quote:
***8220;The administration can't be serious about compromise or helping the Dreamers if they begin with a list that is anathema to the Dreamers, to the immigrant community and to the vast majority of Americans,***8221; Schumer and Pelosi said in a joint statement Sunday evening. ***8220;We told the President at our meeting that we were open to reasonable border security measures ... but this list goes so far beyond what is reasonable. This proposal fails to represent any attempt at compromise.***8221;

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-08-2017 at 21:20..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48874 - 10-08-2017, 21:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qxr7BO1M_Q

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
48875 - 10-08-2017, 22:04
every time I see Chuck Schumer I picture two horns on his forehead and a pitchfork in one hand...

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
48876 - 10-08-2017, 23:00
Quote:
Sigh.

*unsourced / unlabeled pics*

I don't have time to hold your hand through economics 101.

Look, I get you and others are desperate at this point to defend Keynesian economics and completely avoid addressing the issue of spending, the driver of National debt. Instead, your fear is not having money to cover the costs of those debt drivers instead of reducing spending.

Its already been proven what taxation does to business. Your ****ty graphs didnt disprove that (even if you actually understood them). There is plenty of historical evidence to support tax cuts help the economy -from the tax cuts of JFK to Reagan. I'll gladly rub your nose into the stagflation of Jimmeh Cahta and the absolutely lackluster performance of the last ****ty admin known as the owebama era. Oops. So here is a useful link to help you actually understand a few things:

Disposable Income

(oh look, an actual source!)

Just imagine if people had more money to spend instead of handing it over to the gvt. What happens then? You have no clue, none of you do as evidenced so far.

The facts are clear: gvt is the collector of large amounts of revenue. They disperse that as they see fit -it trickles down from there. You and your ilk are stupid enough to think that the gvt would be better handlers of other peoples' money (despite being provably worse to the sum of $20+ trillion) than the earners themselves and are willing to take other peoples' property at gunpoint. You are the worst kind of scum there is and thats the truth.

So now, you were saying? Haha, this is 2 ez.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48877 - 10-08-2017, 23:01
Oh right, I forgot about you guys. (Milking the **** out of this one huh?)

Quote:
The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee wish you to know that they are still on the case investigating whether any Americans colluded with Russian
Senators Say Russia Probe Is 'Incomplete'; Trump Jr. May Return To The Hill : NPR

Quote:
did clear up a few things:
Quote:
The committee has some 25 more interviews scheduled for this month, plus about 100,000 pages of documents to go through. It has scheduled at least two more open hearings, one with longtime Trump attorney Michael Cohen and one with social networks.

None of our business

Quote:
The committee has reached a "logical end" to the matter of President Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey. Burr seemed to suggest that if there is an obstruction of justice case to be made, that is somebody else's business — perhaps the Senate Judiciary Committee and certainly Justice Department special counsel Mueller.
Quote:
Russia's campaign of "active measures" against the West didn't stop on Election Day last year, Warner cautioned. It continued through the subsequent European elections and right up to now, as we've seen.
Wait, that's it?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
48878 - 10-08-2017, 23:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
he's waiting for cpt tele to get back so he can just dickride someone else's posts instead of having to defend his own

vge
living in your weak mind, rent free

i love it

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48879 - 10-08-2017, 23:08
let ur CPA handle all ur money

i just swipe my card whenever i want something and it appears at my house within 2 days

arsin
Veteran++
Old
48880 - 10-08-2017, 23:27

I'd rather trickle some piss down my leg or pull some teeth than
engage in this useless and unfruitful debate. Especially against
someone with a mastery of ECON101 terminology and the blind zest of an ideologue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post

vge

Page 2444 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot