tuna

darkpiece

Veteran XX
can tunna

i only get solid white albacore, the chunk light etc make me want 2 puke

anyway

all tuna now make me want to puke even solid white

wat is best way 2 make it so i dont want 2 puke it up as i eat it?

maybe stop eating it 4 a bit idk,ytm (i dont know, you tell me)

I have been getting the italian tuna thats packed in olive oil, soo much better than that watery shit.

I agree with giga, a little mayo is important, I also add olive oil, dill, red onion, celery, S&P & lemon juice....mmmmmm

i prefer pouched but you can get pretty much any tuna packed in oil not just stuff from italy.

Pouched? Wtf is that? Do you mean Poached?

I never said you couldn't, just what I have been getting (doesn't help that I often shop at Italian grocery stores).

get chunk light in water and mix with:

hot giardinera
relish
miracle whip

put on toasted bread and enjoy. You need about one tablespoon of each ingredient for 1 can tuna. cheap and delicious.

how can u fuckin people eat chunk light tuna

it is like cat food

i cannot do it ims (i m sorry)

also the tuna in oil is gross as well. i add a small amt of evoo to when i make tuna

i do use mayo, giardinera sounds gfg i have not had in a while

tic get out of my thread u goin 2 fag it up with ur food snob shit etc i do not want that

rayn i thought the whole mercury thing was a joke and not proven to be an issue unless u are pregnant (r u pregnant?)

i don't really care about mercury but i do eat a shitload of tuna so if mercury is really bad for you i'll probably be insane soon.

Sirena Tuna, oil Italian style. Mayo, onion, dill and a little salt. Some shaved paremesan can also help.

this darkpiece random trying to talk like cy with #'s instead of letters, get your own stupid shtick, silly twat.

usually i buy the starkist chunk light pouches

StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch® | StarKist

no draining necessary

so if i'm feeling particularly poor...

one pouch, stir in 2 tbsp mayo, 1-2 tbsp sriracha, 2 tbsp sweet relish, slap it on your bread of choice with some lettuce and/or sliced tomato, or just eat straight out of the bowl

is good, promise

fat tic get out my thread dood before u regret ever payin ur internet bill

ya 90% of time i usually just put in bowl and eat as quikly as possible tbf (to be frank)

Back