Dating Sites - Hilarious? Yes.

question for people experienced with older women as I've never fucked one with kids

is the vag loose?

In my experience it doesn't matter how old or young a woman is. What matters is how they take care of themselves and what has been going in and out of the pussy the past 6 months. I've fucked a 37 year old that hadn't had sex in over a year(was in a real bad relationship) and she was tighter then any 21 year old I have been with.

EDIT: Shit, didn't realize this was on page 9. Never mind.

What a lot of you guys don't realize is looks matter FAR less for guys. You don't have to me a male model to get chicks.

JlQVm.jpg

I can't confirm or deny, I am a male model, so the chicks just flock endlessly to me. I don't work to get pussy, I work to get away from it. A guy needs a break every once in a while

this is how u get 10 page threads bros

Obibun 41
CjBurden 7
confidential 5
DillingerEscp 5
Data 5
SuicideSnowman 4
groundzero 4
Mantello 4

wow obibun posts a lot in a thread he created about some shit he's currently doing and continues to update

zomg alert the tribal media

sick burn bro

I want to know what percentage of posts Obibun has in all Obibun created threads.

Then the same statistic for the average TW member.

forgive me if I'm not an insecure internet nerd who is afraid that the amount he posts will make him less e-cool

I fuck models

if I wanted to create a thread and post 100 times by myself in it about various types of snack foods, I could

want to know why?

because I fuck models 

Back