[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Storm brewing.. better seek shelter

Republican senators request briefing on DOJ 'spying' probe | TheHill

In addition to a briefing, Grassley and Johnson are asking Barr to detail the "nature and extent" of his review, how he plans to get information from individuals who have left the FBI, what steps he has taken to investigate if the FBI had "unauthorized contacts" with reporters and if he would share his findings with Congress once finished.

Grassley and Johnson also want to know how many counter-intelligence briefings were provided to Trump administration officials during the transition period leading up to the inauguration.

Republicans, including Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (S.C.), are eager to turn the page from special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian election meddling. They are digging in for their own investigations into other Obama-era scandals, including the handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton's private email server and a controversial research dossier compiled against then-candidate Trump.

Considering the trend for historical social justice and the dems/left/faggots obsession punishing past deeds.. this doesn't play very well does it?

Anita Hill says recent conversation with Joe Biden was unsatisfying | PBS NewsHour

RTR3CT1R-1024x683.jpg

Black and female.. damn dude, that is your base

Have you addressed an issue here in 8 years? All I've seen is you talking about other TW members. That. . .is your life. :(

lol that's rich coming from you. i've seen you talk about me and mention my name 3 times in one post before, and i hadn't even said a word to you for weeks.

lol that's rich coming from you. i've seen you talk about me and mention my name 3 times in one post before, and i hadn't even said a word to you for weeks.

I don't know your name, yet.

Tell me your name, and we'll go to the dox dance, you and I.

o·bese
/ōˈbēs/
adjective
grossly fat or overweight.
"a hugely obese young man"
synonyms: fat, overweight, corpulent, morbidly obese, gross, stout, fleshy, outsize, massive, heavy, plump, portly, chubby, rotund, roly-poly, paunchy, pot-bellied, beer-bellied, big, large, ample, well upholstered, well padded, broad in the beam, bulky, bloated, flabby, Falstaffian; More
Translations, word origin, and more definitions

lol

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

And now it's complete. The TW person that has doxed more people than anyone, that has the most posts in the "post a picture of you" thread, has posted.

Think about that Havax. You have the most posts in that thread, which is basically you rating men.

SHOCKING..

not

That is their theme. YOU have to sacrifice.. YOU have to fund.. YOU have to let them in your neighborhoods...

Not us.. YOU

Bloomberg - Democratic 2020 Candidates Lag U.S. in Giving, Tax Returns Show

As more presidential candidates release their tax returns, a picture of Democrats’ charitable giving is beginning to emerge. For the most part, they’re not as generous as most Americans.

With notable exceptions, most high-polling 2020 Democratic presidential candidates gave well below the U.S. average to charity in 2018, according to the deductions claimed on their tax returns. While Americans give between 2 percent and 4 percent of their incomes on average, most candidates claimed charitable deductions of less than 2 percent of their total incomes.

Turns out the dems/left/faggots are all bullshit and zero substance.

The party of

Sexual assault
Racism
Misogyny
Discrimination
Criminals
Liars
Traitors
Angry
Old
White
Men

Rosenstein speaks out to defend Russia probe, rip Obama administration

Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general who supervised special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference and President Donald Trump, on Thursday defended his handling of the probe, trashed the media for the way it was covered and slammed the Obama administration for not revealing "the full story" about Russia's efforts.

"Some critical decisions about that Russia investigation were made before I got there. The previous administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to Russia’s broader strategy to undermine America,” Rosenstein told the Armenian Bar Association’s Public Servants Dinner in New York.

:rofl:

Back