[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

That's the problem with events being scored by a judge. They need to stick to events with absolute scoring or head-to-head matchups. They could have just as easily laid out one of those parking lot rally courses and made them drive that for the best time instead of that dumbass wannabe drifting stunt.

I realize they were probably tight on budgeting so that's why they didn't let them drive real cars on a real track, but hell, even running karts would have been a truer test of driving skills in relation to PGR.

i agree time trials would of been better

no he got 4th to last if i remember

I know his overall real-life and video-game score was 3rd to last. Since he got on the first place team in the real-life, I figured he must have done horribly in the video game.

Hrm

Arent you still with your longtime girlfriend sexpistol?

I'll bet she found the last episode awkward : o

Just got caught up on the show you gotta work on your gaming skills duder, i hope you dominate in fps games or something

I know his overall real-life and video-game score was 3rd to last. Since he got on the first place team in the real-life, I figured he must have done horribly in the video game.

It doesn't really matter. If you're not first or last, who cares where you fall? Your being up for elimination at that point is purely how 1st place feels about you at that point. Mark is playing a pretty solid under-the-radar game. His name hasn't been mentioned once about going to the elimination. Sure it'll catch up eventually, but who cares?

well, considering the other hot one is gone now, i'd fuck ciji over say... dante.

dante probably gives better head, though.

Is she really that good at FPS though? Everyone keeps claiming they are awesome at the game type this week, yet few have lived up to it. Ciji I would say is the only one. Shit Dante I think won the isolation chamber shit this week because everyone else seemed like they were fucking aweful at PGR. More of a default than a win.

Is she really that good at FPS though? Everyone keeps claiming they are awesome at the game type this week, yet few have lived up to it. Ciji I would say is the only one. Shit Dante I think won the isolation chamber shit this week because everyone else seemed like they were fucking aweful at PGR. More of a default than a win.

well they pay her to be hot and play FPSs so I am going to guess that she is at least better at them than she is PGR :)

Back