Millennial couple travels through ISIS territory and gets slaughtered... by SINep - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Millennial couple travels through ISIS territory and gets slaughtered...
Page 1 of 4
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 08-16-2018, 17:18
https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...ff6c42db46bcc7

Quote:
JAY Austin had worked in the same mundane office job for seven years when he decided there was more to life than password changes, teleconferences and timesheets.

His partner Lauren Geoghegan felt the same way, so the pair dropped everything in pursuit of a worldwide adventure in July 2017 but it would eventually lead to them being horrifically killed for being unbelievers.

The well-travelled couple, both 29, kept a detailed blog and Instagram posts which revealed an incredible trip reaffirming their faith in humanity and seeing them reach some of the worlds most untouched paradises.

The in-depth online accounts show there were moments of tenderness, euphoric highs and difficulties for the adventurous pair from Washington DC.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 08-16-2018, 17:21
u laff but technically they were correct; they only encountered 1 vehicle filled w/ violent killers during all their efforts going out of their way to troll for jihadis

by the numbers, they probly lasted longer than they would have if they were dealing with feral san franciscans (we will have 2 ask vanster 4 calculations b/c the rest of us can't calculus)

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 08-16-2018, 17:21
also i will have 2 fish around 2 confirm, but i'm p sure i saw this posted on tribalwar gaming news earlier today

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 08-16-2018, 17:22
contains poor quality vid of incident: Car attack kills cyclists, including Americans, in Tajikistan

they got most of the dudes responsible:
Ахбороти махсус

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-16-2018, 17:34
Quote:
I dont buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept weve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our ownits easier to dismiss an opinion as abhorrent than strive to understand it. Badness exists, sure, but even thats quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.
Quote:
Unfortunately, Austin and Geoghegan discovered first-hand that evil does exist in the world when they traveled through a terrorist hotbed.

The couple chose to bike through the Muslim country of Tajikistan with another group of cyclists. They met a gruesome fate when confronted by five members of ISIS.

On July 29th, a car driven by the ISIS members rammed the bikers. The men exited the van and began stabbing the bikers, killing Austin and Geoghegan, along with the other bikers.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack in a video featuring the killers posing with an ISIS flag and pledging allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. According to the New York Times, the men vowed to kill the disbelievers.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
6 - 08-16-2018, 17:37
ROFL

cael
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 08-16-2018, 18:30
this is why i'll never leave the us again

better to travel around going to theme parks instead where it's safe and secure

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 08-16-2018, 18:36
i am glad u have learned 2 see the world 4 wat it is, cael

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
9 - 08-16-2018, 18:43
Dang.

Though as noted, anywhere beyond your front door could be considered downrange anymore.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 08-16-2018, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
also i will have 2 fish around 2 confirm, but i'm p sure i saw this posted on tribalwar gaming news earlier today
its in the all-encompassing trump thread

not sure what it had to do with trump tho

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-16-2018, 19:01
Religion of Peace

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-16-2018, 20:21
Yep, I won't leave the USA. These people deserve a Darwin award for their stupidity.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 08-16-2018, 20:38
I'd recommend every American to go outside of the US at least once for more than a 1 week vacation.
Just choose your itinerary carefully.

Last edited by SINep; 08-16-2018 at 20:41..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 08-16-2018, 20:44
surely you are better off joining ISIS and then biking around?

Last edited by ArakAtak; 08-16-2018 at 23:46..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 08-16-2018, 20:51
ya, this is their fault for failing 2 assimilate w/ the local culture

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
16 - 08-16-2018, 20:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
I'd recommend every American to go outside of the US at least once for more than a 1 week vacation.
Just choose your itinerary carefully.
Concur. I was an exchange student to the UK in high school then lived overseas (military and civilian) for 8+ years as an adult. It helps give one perspective.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-16-2018, 21:05
Quote:
myopic sometimes
said the dead guy

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 08-16-2018, 22:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysj__pO3hGI

Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
19 - 08-16-2018, 22:53
This is going to sound pretty cold but good on them for being killed. Human kind doesn't need their defective genes in the pool.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 08-16-2018, 23:31
You know
instead of bikes
I think someone who is really really good
at long distance running
should attempt this feat
proving once and for all
Donald Trump
is wrong

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Millennial couple travels through ISIS territory and gets slaughtered...

Social Website Bullshit