[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Then... TT would've been an active forum, right? If so, then it shouldn't be a problem to reopen it for all the people who want to discuss the game.
The miserable old white men are discussing the world as it is today. If they kept their head down and into a video game, the world would be passing them by. Your passion for tribes is commendable but people change, the world changes and now that these 'kids' have grown, they are affected by the world. Discussing things that directly affect us is a natural part of getting older and for many, the passion you have towards tribes is the same for some whose passion has moved towards politics.

Some great games have come out so far this year and some threads have been made about them, only to fall off the 1st page in a matter of no time. The only reason I have time to play games again is that I am older, single and my kid & grandkid live on the other coast.

There are many new parents posting on here and, as a parent, playing games while a kid is growing can be rather difficult to do. The significant other can view this as "ZOMG!!! WTF are YOU doing playing a video game when you should be paying attention to our kid or, ME?"

Now, I realize this isn't the case for most of us but to many of us, the days or practicing cap routes or running scrimmages are a thing of the past. If there is an active group of tribes players that are interested in discussing the game, create a thread and ask if a mod if they can reopen TT for tribes related discussions, and you won't have to worry about reading angry old white men discussing the world as it is today.

lol u have autism u fukin dumb pedophile freak

this was from yesterday night

11:54 PM] BOTShazbot!: 38 players playing IceRidge on Niflheim: xpealidocious, |WB| RedTower, QueefrSutherland, NutSackDeep, Daerithus [420], wtf eat apples, snow-CDC, Hi, eraherjerajreje, Texas CGmassacre, R$E, Fixious, SuperChaka, The-ill-man, ramsdac, (KO)AW5UM, [TIFF]RaNus, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, chris chambers, nav0x, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs, cl0wn, MaLicE, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

ya totally dead :idea: most active game in the entire series LOL

lol u have autism u fukin dumb pedophile freak

this was from yesterday night

11:54 PM] BOTShazbot!: 38 players playing IceRidge on Niflheim: xpealidocious, |WB| RedTower, QueefrSutherland, NutSackDeep, Daerithus [420], wtf eat apples, snow-CDC, Hi, eraherjerajreje, Texas CGmassacre, R$E, Fixious, SuperChaka, The-ill-man, ramsdac, (KO)AW5UM, [TIFF]RaNus, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, chris chambers, nav0x, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs, cl0wn, MaLicE, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

ya totally dead :idea: most active game in the entire series LOL
Perfect. That's great.

*edit - :lol: I thought it was down. :lol:

Well, Dare, you have your forum, why are you in here bothering people?

3 months :lol:

Netflix scraps comic Michelle Wolf's series | Fox News

1534555486661.jpg

[.....]
were driving to the hospital for a planned C–section on Wednesday when they stopped for gas in San Bernardino
[.....]
Venegas said Arrona–Lara has been living in the US for 12 years without legal authorization.
[.....]
Venegas remains at the hospital, where she gave birth to a son, her fifth child, the oldest now 13.

The Story Behind San Bernardino’s Long Bankruptcy

[.....]
But in the case of San Bernardino, an inland city of about 200,000 people, insolvency was sneakier. “It was simply an accumulation of spending more than the revenues they had to support it,”
[.....]

5yqp.jpg

Interesting... The only way he (government) can do anything about this is to hit them in the wallet.

Those were awesome tweets by the President. As I've said, he wants people that are intelligent and use their brains. We don't need to nanny state/intimidate and kill off freedom of speech... just need to judge for ourselves.

5yqp.jpg

Interesting... The only way he (government) can do anything about this is to hit them in the wallet.

this fucking dolt cant be serious, consider how he goes full sperg about football and the anthem

how any of you shits can like this guy is gross

Back