Download and play some Renegades!

if i'm being completely honest, this really is not bad at all, if you are willing to tweak physics as we play more and what not, this could be next gen t1 well done

if i'm being completely honest, this really is not bad at all, if you are willing to tweak physics as we play more and what not, this could be next gen t1 well done

I am willing to really do whatever the community wants.

Honestly only about 5 people have ever given me any REAL of feedback about the physics so far, I have adjusted it based on the feedback provided and I am where I am at today. If more people would download it and just play with it for even 10 minutes to provide some feedback it would be great.

Last edited:
I am willing to really do whatever the community wants.

Honestly only about 5 people have ever given me any REAL of feedback about the physics so far, I have adjusted it based on the feedback provided and I am where I am at today. If more people would download it and just play with it for even 10 minutes to provide some feedback it would be great.
Or you could have a clue yourself.

But alas.

What is there to miss about physics? Does it feel like Tribes or not? If you knew what Tribes is like, you could answer that on your own.

Oh look at me, I'm doing that thing again where I use common sense to point out how retarded a Tribes remake project is. Never mind though, I've only been right every single time.

Hows about a helmet, or two.

helmets.png

I feel I should take the time to show you what the helmets started off as. I tried a new modeling technique today. Instead of box extrusion method it was plane extrusion. Its more usefull in certain situations but also requires more work.

plane.png

Last edited:
Shes missing a neck! I will fix that tomorrow and add a bonus neckbeard.

Knees bend wierd too. I read a tutorial to make make the bending of joints more realistic that I will try out tomorrow also.

matrixjump.png

Back