Download and play some Renegades!

The light armor as the name implies will be very "light", only some portions of the body will be covered by actual armor. The body will be wearing some sort of futuristic mesh type suit, it wont be bare skin. Probably wont have a helmet but maybe some sort of visor or something.

The medium armor will cover most parts of the body but still have small exposed areas that again will be wearing some sort of futuristic mesh protective suit. It will certainly have a helmet.

The heavy armor will be fully encased in armor with no exposed areas.

Still working on the light armor, not much done today I have mental block on the boots and gloves.

JetpackFemaleLightArmorWIP2.png

well did you do anything or is this just going to be another testament to the failure of the tribes community's potential game development talent?

Must be great to release 1/10000th of a game for playtesting and then lead everyone on the forum on with high heel tribes clothing etc fun laughs to be had

well did you do anything or is this just going to be another testament to the failure of the tribes community's potential game development talent?

Must be great to release 1/10000th of a game for playtesting and then lead everyone on the forum on with high heel tribes clothing etc fun laughs to be had

The past week I did an engine/transmission/transfer case swap in my truck. 1995 Isuzu Rodeo with a 350, TH400 and NP241, so no time to work on Renegades.

Yesterday I completed the zoom function, Z adjusts zoom level. The available zoom levels are now 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x.

I also worked on flag physics and the whole tossing system. The system is quite complicated, today I am going to further tweak it and then simplify it by combining alot of the entities into 2 or 3 things. (currently it takes 6 different entities just to be able to pick up the flag and toss it)

Back