So who got Prototype today?

I'm only maybe an hour or two in if that. First powers are basic shit like ground rolls, air dashes, gliding, faster sprinting, higher jumping, etc.

Yeah that's one of the first things you have to do is consume somebody and take over their identity. Shortly after you get a power that allows you to disguise as somebody without alerting guards.

What's it do?
when you're disguised as a soldier or whatever, you can sell out an actual soldier to other soldiers and tell them that he's actually alex, not you

i saw a video that i can't find now where you do the patsy thing & you end up shooting the dude you call out, and then the other guy watching says something like "it's ok man, there's nothing you could have done"

the last game i bought before this one was ninja gaiden

so the left tricking locking on instead of blocking fucks me constantly:(

How is the PC version of this? Thought I might pick it up and just use a 360 controller on it.

It's good. That's what I'm playing. Runs like butter with everything turned up and a million explosions (people and vehicles alike) going on. I haven't had a single crash and have clocked a good 6-7 hours at least.

Would definitely recommend playing it with a 360 controller. This game wasn't made for the PC...it's painfully obvious.

It's good. That's what I'm playing. Runs like butter with everything turned up and a million explosions (people and vehicles alike) going on. I haven't had a single crash and have clocked a good 6-7 hours at least.

Would definitely recommend playing it with a 360 controller. This game wasn't made for the PC...it's painfully obvious.

Yeah, I played Fallout3 that way as well. going to buy this on Steam I think, saving 10$ is worth it especially because its SP only.

I suck at the stealth consume, someone always sees me.

You're doing it wrong then. The icon lights up when you're in the correct position to use it and the key that you need to push to use it lights up when you can use it without being seen. If you push that key when it's not lit up then the menu just closes.

Here is a code for bodysurfing. It was a code that was released with the prototype news letter but i found it on the forums. your welcome.

forums said:
For those of you who can't wait til the newsletter gets mailed, here’re the instructions to unlock Alex Mercer’s devasting body surfing ability! It will work for consoles and PC for all regions.

Select “Extras” from the Main Menu and go to “Cheats”
Enter: Right, Right, Left, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down

You will get a message pop up if the code is entered correctly.

Last edited:
Back