hirez's response about a 20 year anniversary for t1

[10:40 AM] Lyon: i got a response from todd harris at hi-rez, he said having hi-rez promote a 20th anniversary event would send the wrong message since there are currently no plans for a new tribes title, but that he and other fans of the series would provide some promotion from their personal twitter accounts

ggs

"...would send the wrong message"

The correct message is that Hi-Rez wants you to dump money into their shallow knockoff of whatever FOTM genre is hot.

"...would send the wrong message"

The correct message is that Hi-Rez wants you to dump money into their shallow knockoff of whatever FOTM genre is hot.

i cant fault them at all for not wanting to promote the community in a major way

i think its cool they'd even tweet about it or lend some of their staff

well, at least tribes was dead before they bought the IP

no idea how that deal went down, but maybe at least some of the original team got some $$ from the deal?

I played HiRez Tribes:Ascend. On pubs there were regular hackers flying around the map at speed ruining the match. Disappointing, they could have done something to sort that out.

i blatantly cheated at ascend the 10 minutes i spent playing it. used basic cheat engine to speedhack.

bad coding is bad coding.

Back