Guild Wars 2

League wasnt about content for me, it was about skill. Its like continually playing de_dust or dangerouscrossing, u dont play for content u play to see how well u do and how u can improve, which could go on continually. The vast majority of games i play is for content on a singke play thru. Off the top of my head, deus ex, skyrim, mass effect, all the cod sp campaigns, examples of games played for content

I dont see myself getting sucked into pvp and all the analysis about effective team comps and classes. Wvw seems fun enough to get sucked into but i dont love it enough to simply put aside/ignore all other interest in games. Even playing league for years i took breaks to try the latest and greatest

Last edited:
yeah but haggis never runs around pretending he is the best at every game he plays

I know bughead and fufu are both big losers with nothing going on in their lives, but its still extra pathetic

ya only the biggest losers discuss games in a gaming thread. logic stronk w/ this one

plz quote where i claim i am good or an expert at gw2
Spoiler

gg ia m king

Last edited:
all ive seen u and bughead do is talk about how you are in the best guild and know everything and then go on to whine about shit its very obnoxious

gg

I haven't posted in this thread for pages (and when I did it was only informational posts) and bitches still be raging. Seems like you're the one being whiny/obnoxious. :shrug:

How good the content is, how long ill be engaged with it, all of that are questions still to be answered. Whether or not its a d3 clone is debatable and i dont really care. Br2 is super polished, br1 had good reviews and i had fun with it, so i expext to enjoy br2 even if only for a short while

:rofl:

Grind repetitive events to get to 80 skipping over vast amounts of other pve then complains about lack of content.

What's a good class for Zerg style WvW? So far I've seen just AoE spells and a lot of Ranger pets. Meanwhile my Engineer turrets live for maybe 2-3 seconds.
Not sure how to find non-zerg WvW yet. I guess I can spec Grenades Engineer and join the AoE fest.

Ok, I just want to level fast on my other character, whats the best way?

My main is a guardian and im really liking it.

Im thinking I want something ranged for an alt and I want it to level fast so should i be looking at a ranger, mesmer, or elementalist?

If there is a ranged class with a ton of CC thats probably what I want so help me out.

Just fucking play them all and pick the one you like best. Go to the PvP area and you can tool around with level 80 gear/stats and all abilities unlocked as soon as you finish character creation. Only retards ask other people to tell them what to play. Make up your own damn mind.

Crafting to level up fast. Now that the Trading Post is working you can probably go from 0-400 in whichever discipline you want (or all of them to go from 0-80) with say 5 gold or so if you are smart about it

Back