[Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E by Shadow(of)Death - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E
Page 6 of 8
Jasper
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 07-05-2008, 23:41
Im watching the cam right now.

The zippo thing in the begining...any Zippo owner has to laugh at that. Lighter fluid evaporates after 3-4 days.

Not knocking the movie, just saying.

Sponsored Links
GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 07-05-2008, 23:51
Thats in our atmosphere, not the future atmosphere.

Wish Bear
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 07-05-2008, 23:58
Why does everyone keep calling him a Mormon? Hello he wears magic underware and believes a conman read from golden plates with a magic rock he kept in a hat that only he could see and when he was done reading them they disappeared before anyone else could see them....

Its not mormon....its moron.

Tahnit
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 07-06-2008, 02:10
Wall-E was a great movie IMO. Great for kids and adults as well. The fact that they were able to show so much emotion in different characters without much dialog at all is pretty amazing.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
105 - 07-06-2008, 02:17
Equally crazy is everything else the 'con-man did'. He wrote an incredible book in a few months, while always on the move, which has insights to south/central American culture/life that simply wasn't known in his time and are just now being discovered/understood. This being the tip of the iceberg in his accomplishments in his short life before being killed. No this can't be a con-man, never has there been such a great one. He must have been a genius, of the likes there has never been before or since.

Or perhaps he was telling the truth, and he was a Prophet of God.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
106 - 07-06-2008, 02:45
Please tell me more about these "insights to south/central American culture/life." I am genuinely interested.

mums
VeteranX
Old
107 - 07-06-2008, 03:15
good thing you didn't see wanted, because it sucked

Mangle-Me-Elmo
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 07-06-2008, 03:28
i saw wanted

i wish i hadn't

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 07-06-2008, 08:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow(of)Death View Post
Equally crazy is everything else the 'con-man did'. He wrote an incredible book in a few months, while always on the move, which has insights to south/central American culture/life that simply wasn't known in his time and are just now being discovered/understood. This being the tip of the iceberg in his accomplishments in his short life before being killed. No this can't be a con-man, never has there been such a great one. He must have been a genius, of the likes there has never been before or since.

Or perhaps he was telling the truth, and he was a Prophet of God.

and as claudius asked, show us these magical insights into south/central american culture/life

james
VeteranX
Old
110 - 07-06-2008, 08:55
This was like Finding Nemo meets Idiocracy

?B-MAN
VeteranX
Old
111 - 07-06-2008, 09:13
You know I saw it this weekend and I have to agree with Shadow. It was good in usual pixar fashion but I wouldnt say it was as great as all the reviews are making it out to be. Not saying it was bad but not their best. Toy Story etc were more enjoyable. Wall-E got boring at times.

Last edited by ?B-MAN; 07-06-2008 at 09:16..
james
VeteranX
Old
112 - 07-06-2008, 09:23
I will admit though, Finding Nemo is superior to WALL-E

-Timber
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 07-06-2008, 09:40
I still think The Incredibles was the best Pixar movie.

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
114 - 07-06-2008, 10:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
Please tell me more about these "insights to south/central American culture/life." I am genuinely interested.
Two for now, as I'm on the run. I always can share more, not that it will satisfy you.

Off the top of my head-

Very uniquely designed cement boxes built to store important items. The lid of which is wide at the base and gets narrower at the top. When buried you would not know its a box from the top.

We have just in the past 30 years discovered these, before this date, this had only been described by Joseph Smith when describing the container that held the Gold Plates, which will bring me to #2 for today:

Writing on plates of metal. The people of the Book of Mormon recorded history on several different types of metals, one being brass.

For years that alone discredited Joseph Smith. Every historian/geologist mocked him for saying these cultures would ever use metal plates to record history. In recent years with our finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls have we also unearthed brass plates that are written on.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 07-06-2008, 11:07
The Dead Sea is in south/central American culture/life.

I did not know that.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
116 - 07-06-2008, 11:12
I'm slightly confused by your description of these cement storage boxes. Do you know where I could find a photograph or drawing of one? What cultures used them?

Actually, I'd like to hear more about the second discovery as well.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
117 - 07-06-2008, 11:14
I'm pretty sure native americans never used brass.

Then again, I'm also pretty sure none of them were white christians, so what do I know?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 07-06-2008, 11:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy0d1HbItOo

I love how the narrator is using the same tone of voice he used in the theatrical release of dune

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
119 - 07-06-2008, 14:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
The Dead Sea is in south/central American culture/life.

I did not know that.
You clearly have never read the Book of Mormon. The book follows a group of people who lived in Jerusalem around 600 BC and left, traveling along the dead sea and Ultimately traveling by ship to the Americas.

Check this site out for a lot of interesting ongoing discoveries/research.

http://www.farmsresearch.com/

Seraphim
Veteran5
Old
120 - 07-06-2008, 14:57
My favorite part of this movie was it made all the fat people in the audience really self conscious.

Page 6 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis , best movie ever , cops are murderers , farmer john and suzy q , final solution for cops , gay poster , gay thread , have a nice life , hot rock band date , joseph smith was not here , mormon , polygamy , stupid shitty troll , triple is a troll , trolly rider , vermont logging truck , wall-e hating faggot