Prepare to experience nostalgia

Remember this guy?

bob-ross-tv.jpg

:lol:

Fun Fact: In the original Jonny Quest series, Hadji once claimed that Mt. Everest is on the border of India and China, then went on to explain that India is #1.

Considering Nepal was an indian puppet state at the time, I guess he would have been mostly right, especially coming from an "indian" perspective.

Belle and Sebastian

Lassie and the Rescue Rangers

Danger Mouse

The Seven Cities of Gold

Battle of the Planets

StarBlazers

Robotech

*edit
Battle of the Planets: Battle of the Planets

Mysterious Cities of Gold: The Mysterious Cities of Gold is on Hulu so I'm sure its been ripped.

Belle and Sebastian: Belle and Sebastian (TV series)

Inspector Gadget?

HOLY SHIT!! Salieri has the same brainwaves that I have (except I got the name wrong for The Mysterious Cities of Gold)....WOOT!!!

Last edited:
The Little Bits, CatDog, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, are also possibilities, but other then that mostly everything has been mentioned. You got a pretty damn good set up.

Robotech was my favorite back in the day
I also liked dungeons and dragons on saturday mornings
Phineas and Ferb is the best one on TV right now

Please don't mention Robotech. Macross is infinitely better than that abortion. I used to like Robotech too as a kid until I realized Harmony Gold just raped the original and made up their own storyline. Not to mention they edited out all the good parts.

The Little Bits, CatDog, and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, are also possibilities, but other then that mostly everything has been mentioned. You got a pretty damn good set up.

never heard of littlebits and catdog, but power rangers was dumb

Power Rangers was a guilty pleasure of mine, with the original cast anyway. I was too old to get into any of the other seasons, they were retarded.

The only other modern show I could think of is Avatar the Last Airbender. Should I add that to my collection? I've never watched it, but it's very highly rated in the animation community.

Wow. Visionaries .. I use to have the toys. That was a short lived show.

I would really really really love to know where to download The Muppets. :/ What an awesome show. That would bring back some awesome memories.

Back