Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Now I remember where I saw Paddock...
Paddock was the alleged sugar daddy of Tehvul, also known as "Mike", whom regularly rammed tehvul's asshole and gave him aids.

Also he's behind the ban of publication of Tehvul's CD, which would have contained the TRUTH BOMBS about every conspiracy there ever was. ...

plot thickens.

I read the bullets are super sonic so from some angles it sounds like loud cracking as it goes over your head, but you also hear it being fired. ... .
ur some special kind of retard. I am glad you can function in metro sexual land.

they might have opened the window smart guy
:lol: it's isn't a three story walkup red

btw fwiw I am glad you are REAPING good cash :rocker:
We'll talk later about why you have only 800K saved like wtf.

I'd throw some money at entrepreneurs, small time start ups. wtf start a scholarship for the best chemistry project ;o

5 or 10K can make all the difference to the RITE guy.

Try to make something happen, make it rain. have some fun with it, 5 10 or 20K in start up funds for the right guy can be all he needs, and if you lose so what?

Now I remember where I saw Paddock...
Paddock was the alleged sugar daddy of Tehvul, also known as "Mike", whom regularly rammed tehvul's asshole and gave him aids.

Also he's behind the ban of publication of Tehvul's CD, which would have contained the TRUTH BOMBS about every conspiracy there ever was. ...

plot thickens.

Hey fag. Get off my cock. Thanks.

fHLuwZl.jpg

jfc smfh

no bullet is able to "stick into" or in the least penetrate the 1.25" thick steel plates that make up a small tank.
Lmao now you're a storage tank and ballistics expert too

It's not 1.25" thick, and obviously a round DID penetrates it and nothing happened, because fucking duh.

2015 West Point Grad Class
West-Point-Obama-Speech-Reuters-e1507130043715.jpg

What's with the noses of the 4 or 5 males in the center line? :lol:

Can you guess which one isn't the psychopath?

if you shoot a gas canister with a few AP rounds would it not ignite if those were followed up with some tracer rounds?

Just took an edu guess, didn't think anyone would dare call me out on it.

bs on the penetration though. link or stfd.
Bro. Those tanks are barely 1/4" thick at the top. And it's mild steel. Any solid core rifle ammo will punch it like paper. Frankly I'm surprised a bullet lodged into it and didn't penetrate. Must have hit a tapered or welded section or something.

Just took an edu guess, didn't think anyone would dare call me out on it.

bs on the penetration though. link or stfd.

educated guess :rofl:

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks, source says Las Vegas Review-Journal

The bullets left two holes in one of two circular white tanks. One of the bullets penetrated the tank, but did not cause a fire or explosion near the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, another knowledgeable source said late Wednesday.

You are such a retard.

Back