So Vanster Suing TW....

that too mean imo

idk i remember this was a picture of a lower back tattoo

usually ppl get lower back tattoos to draw attention to their lower back

if you take a picture with ur ass crack in it wearing a towel or low hanging jeans

and you are shorter than 5'3

ya all the attraction bells and whistles go off, especially on the god damn male lifestyle forum

how the fuck are u gonna get upset someone thought u looked milfy

TIME TO CUT MY DICK OFF IM SORRY ANITA

f2186391f1542878105183e54c698fa2--henna-tattoos-new-tattoos.jpg

I HAVE COVETED THE WOMYN BODY OBJECTIFICATION FORGIVE ME FATHER *20 OPUS DEI LASHES*

alright well whatever u insult her but i think that is wrong

my comment was the picture posted of the lower back tattoo made me want to say she is beautiful etc and ty for posting the picture

but maybe i came off creepy by saying "wow that is a very sexy picture of your ass" in rep comment or something

so im sorry i have betrayed gaiia for the patriarchy and oppressed a womyn on tribalwar

and i just wanted to say

PRISON

I AM EQUAL

BUT SOMEHOW ALWAYS THE VICTIM

gender doesn't matter......doesn't exist......is a social construct

I learned that in my Womans Studies classes

eh? for the first 7 years i was here, everyone thought i was a dood and I was cool with that. I have no idea what you two are referring to, but have at it.

eh? for the first 7 years i was here, everyone thought i was a dood and I was cool with that. I have no idea what you two are referring to, but have at it.

im just saying there was a tattoo thread, i was much younger back then, was this actually a decade ago or close to it idk.

you posted a pic or someone posted in the tattoo thread a comment that i thought was a pic of you with a similar lower back tattoo crop in a tattoo shop and i made a rep comment

i am sorry 4 making the rep comment and i have since cut my penis off out of shame

g0d bl3ss

uhm nope, that wasn't me. I posted an arm piece in that thread, but my arm was so swollen it still coulda been a dood. I think you're thinkin of kate or somethin. sorry dare.

Back