[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ff 3:07

:rofl:

Trump looks like such an awesome dude to hang out with

ffs Mika may as well put on a Nun robe. What a wet blanket.

Last edited:
i'm hopeful the Epstein stuff exposes all these sickos. i wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find that both trump and clinton engaged in some depravity.

Conway with Epstein's pilot, Trump hamming it up with ol Jeff... looks like Pizzagate is real, and Trump is at the epicenter.

Well that story didn't play out like they hoped :rofl:

Sex-offender tenant of Louisiana activist Sadie Roberts-Joseph accused of killing her, likely over late rent

694940094001_6059989060001_6059985521001-vs.jpg

In a news conference on Tuesday afternoon, Baton Rouge Police Chief Murphy Paul said Ronn Jermaine Bell, 38, was a tenant in a rental property owned by Roberts-Joseph and was behind on rent to the tune of about $1,200.

Ronn-Bell-East-Baton-Rouge-Sheriffs-Office.jpg

SF1IzaP.jpg

A convicted sex offender has been arrested and charged with murdering Sadie Roberts-Joseph, who founded an African-American history museum in Louisiana, police and prosecutors announced on Tuesday.

Fuck...

i didn't even know greenville had that many people or where it is
I'm sure many came from Raleigh. I watched the speech, it was good. The only problem is he's preaching to the choir. Would need to get everyone on the left to listen. But that's not going to happen. They're already brainwashed with TDS from watching CNN. Trump is great on stage telling story after story, doesn't need a script, doesn't say "Uh" over and over. It was like listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Back