Asking a girl on a second date.

i met a great looking, very personable chick at the depot a few months ago

talked to her, tried to flirt a bit (she really wasnt having it) and found out from a co-worker that they went to the same mormon temple together

no offense to her, she was a cool chick, but i lost all interest right there

I did a little more research into Kirby Heyborne for you Shadow... this is from his website:

"A song of mine from the "Sons of Provo" soundtrack, "Beautiful Inside", caught the attention of filmmaker Christian Vuissa. Christian and I had met earlier that year during pre-production of his film "Baptists at Our Barbecue". We hit it off as friends and talked of working together. We recorded the album "Inside" during December of 2004."

Sounds like the perfect date night to me. I'll buy the tickets for you and your girl if you'll man up and ask her to go with you.

too bad its one of the questions AND answers in an ibanking interview you dumb fucking chink. and it came from an ibanker who was an analyst, associate, and VP of a bulge bracket

lol, no wonder we have a mortgage crisis. There was a fair bit you forgot to mention.

Last edited:
why would you waste your time with mormon broad anyway unless you were a devout mormon yourself

you're practically guaranteed to have nothing in common, little to no adult fun, and you're being judged all the time

or she could be sexually frustrated and turn out to be a freak in bed and addicted to the penis once you open the gasket

at least that's what's supposed to happen

most of the time my guess is people get stiffed at the kiss with a mormon chick

I never said anything crazy. I am the best advice giver. I simply said to call her. I didnt give him any player moves or some shit.

I'm just saying I don't think you have that much experience playing board games on dates. I could be wrong though!

Anytime you're confronted with something like this the answer is to always treat the situation like you're a pirate captain. Would a pirate captain nancy about and wonder and hem and haw about some broads feelings? NO! A pirate captain would call her and tell her to be over at his captain's quarters at 8 o'clock on saturday and the wench better not be late. And if she gives you some BS excuse does the pirate captain care? NO! The pirate captain has better things to be doing!

Best have some grog and meed on hand in case the wench wants to get frisky.

You probably have never seen Rexburg, ID. That is great when I am home in Portland, we have tons of cool malls, but Rexburg is the most freaking (FUCKING) boring/lame place in the US.

You don't go somewhere for fun, you make your fun.

And my name is Carson, no Jesus.

You can swear on the internet, son.

I can't watch.
I seriously thought you meant jack nicholson turned up and started macking on your ho

I was momentarily stunned

edit: :rofl: "Have a good life?" what is wrong with you? There is nothing wrong with being sheltered if the girl is too (I assume you are both 16 ish?) but don't fuck it up with that kind of nonsense. Ask her out again; the worst she can say is no.
"have a good life"

ROFL
I cant even continue after the first 3 replies rofl

So mormons have a set # of dates before they dish out BJs?

I wonder what a mormon would think of having sex with a woman with out even catching their name..

Last edited:
Good Luck

On a side-note it seems that about 1/3 the posts actually offer honest advice even if is the same damn thing.

Obligatory
:picard:

Back