Asking a girl on a second date.

:rofl:

This thread has given me many good laughs, thank you!

But seriously, just call her - if you don't you're gonna be miserable and thinking about whether or not she would have said yes.
It's a no fucking brainer.

ignore these posters, if anything, she may think your not interested and will be happy when you call.

You are more or less fine.

shes either into you or shes not.

Dont even explain yourself. If you discuss that, you are bringing attention to a negative which she may not even be fixated on.

Now I am no expert dater at all but wow. "Have a nice life?" What the fuck were you thinking? I also find it hilarious that you had to go through a friend to ask her out. Time to man up pussy.

poor kid, it's like he knew not to bring this here but couldn't help himself

whats the word for people who like to punish themselves?

ignore these people on TW, you are already insecure, they will just make it worse :p

This chick is just as lame as you, so she probably wont look into it. I am sure you are probably fine.

Do mormons use the whole "going on a mission" thing to bang chicks? I would.

"Listen Sarah, I know we've only gone on 4 double-dates and that this is jumping the gun, but... well, I just found out that I'm leaving for my mission tomorrow. Yeah, they're sending me to Iraq. Scared? Sure, but the word needs to be spread. So, what do you say? Can we just get together tonight and... talk? No? Ok, have a nice life. What's Jessica's number?"

I seriously thought you meant jack nicholson turned up and started macking on your ho
I thought the same thing.

"Have a good life" sounds to me like I never want to see you again.

You should have no confidence.

PS: Just call her and tell her you're dumb, but would still like to date her, and by date you mean get in her pants.

Back