[GTA:RPG] TW Gang

No, they don't have a power trip. The police are monitored VERY closely by the admins to make sure they're not abusing their powers.

People are CONSTANTLY ramming cars, blowing shit up, shooting at the police department, etc. When a crowd starts to form, we clear them out to prevent that shit. There's an entire huge ass city you can go fuck around in, is it that hard to move away from the PD when we ask?

it's the nature of the game. there are inevitable things that can't be roleplayed around:

1) GTA was a game designed on ramming cars and shooting shit. whether or not cops are around, people are constantly running into each other. it's not that everyone is trying to anti-RP, shit just happens and people shoot guns. everyone has guns.

2) The server gets very boring when you're by yourself. Therefore, people drive by the police station and see 5-10 people around. you want to see what's going on rather than drive around alone all day like you mostly do. the PD happens to be one of the places where people always gather around, usually because there are cops there as well and it makes it look like a bigger scene

i really hope they invent new things to do, i'm getting very tired of endless material runs just to make a few bucks

not all the cops are upstanding members of society, aint that right el_mariachi!
one of my girls got these pics while on duty, we may or may not use them to black mail el in the game =]

73en2u0.jpg

6slfj2t.jpg

89jtwqp.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad they couldn't capitalize it :(

The name his pretty funny though :lol:

I've also seen "Anal_Annie" running around prostituting :lol:

Hah, I sold allot of drugs to Anal Annie and Urethra yesterday (Dane_Storhaug).

Who are you in game Luv2Spooge

I need to figure tihs game out a bit more and learn how to make money and do these mat runs and shit.. if anyone's got some tips etc hook me up

I kinda came in during all these big gang wars and someone just gave me guns/crack.

I'll be playing this all next week once my finals are done

Also DrJonez what's your name in-game

Ok, My creep-o-meter just went off the charts. I'm not sure what's more gay, role-playing that you're having sex with a chick that's a dude, or role-playing that you are having sex with a guy as chick when you are a dude.

Really I kept calling urethra a whore because I was sure it was a dude being a girl (sick shit). Now I'm gonna fuck her. LOL

I don't know my way around or anything.

But I ran up and kicked some guy that was laying on the ground and a cop arrested me, drove me up this hill to some secluded area and said "here let me show you the paper work" and shotgunned me twice in the chest :(

I told him not to taze me but he didn't listen

I don't know my way around or anything.

But I ran up and kicked some guy that was laying on the ground and a cop arrested me, drove me up this hill to some secluded area and said "here let me show you the paper work" and shotgunned me twice in the chest :(

I told him not to taze me but he didn't listen

I was on ventrilo with them while this happened :lol:

Don't take it personally.

If I don't respond to calls I'm either busy with police crap, or possibly alt-tabbed out doing something else.

Back