74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

77.jpg

78.jpg

79.jpg

Not Work Safe
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/DillingerEscp/72.jpg

Isn't it nice to know that you're far too old, ugly, and poor to ever get more than a greeting on one of these girls, Suicidetaxi?

I'm not saying I have a lot going for me but its still a thousand times more of a chance with any of these girls then you can get. The best part is you can't even change your fortune. You will only know these girls from the internet pictures and nothing in the world can change that for you.

Isn't it nice to know that you're far too old, ugly, and poor to ever get more than a greeting on one of these girls, Suicidetaxi?

I'm not saying I have a lot going for me but its still a thousand times more of a chance with any of these girls then you can get. The best part is you can't even change your fortune. You will only know these girls from the internet pictures and nothing in the world can change that for you.

Do you care?

What's your problem?

Back