Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

so

it was a brain aneurysm

so it's possible that i might not have been able to save his life

you win some, you lose some

No, i don't mean you're getting emotional

i meant you dress like a total emo fag and yet you're acting all hardcore here, it seems like relevant information

im still in shock, how many of us does this make now who just stopped posting one day and we found out they were dead later.

umm, no need to go e-detective they figured out why he died apparently

aneurysm

gg, Nothing any of us could have done short of recommend a cat scan that may or may not have caught it. Living is chance.

No, i don't mean you're getting emotional

i meant you dress like a total emo fag and yet you're acting all hardcore here, it seems like relevant information

Nice to know 2-3 year old information about me is still considered "relevant". Still, trying to convince you of anything is a lot like trying to convince Spry to still be alive, so I'm going to just quit while I'm ahead and hope that you get a brain aneurysm too.

i think if you dress in emo clothes at any point after developing the ability to form sentences, it is pretty much a red stamp of gayness

uh oh homeslice on the defensive

he's probably the next to go, in an act of random Floridian violence of course

i almost knew spry

went to siu for a short time while he did, but never kicked it or anything

he was alright in my book

if i get a brain aneurysm too will you write a poem about it

Of course, anything for you my lovely honey buns. :heart:

and Giga, what exactly is "Emo" clothing. Hell, everyone calls me out for being emo because 3 years ago someone posted a photo of me in a Misfits t-shirt. :shrug:

aneurysms are no joke

i know 2 kids when i was in school that died from these. 1 was a girl and she was healthy as fuck and on the track team. she was jogging around the track and hit the floor. they say she was dead before she hit the ground.

the other was a kid who was at his friends house. He got a headache and aksed his friend to go get him som asprin or tylenol. when his buddy came back to his room his friend was dead on his floor.

sad sad stuff but when its your time to go its your time to go and sooner or later it will happen to all of us

Back