looking at getting an apartment with a roommate

wow taxi that SUCKSSS. That story made me sooo frustrated while i was reading it. I hope she gets hit by a car.

strega is a good guy, i'd take his word over madcat's :lol: (obviously)

also madcat makes critter look like a model citizen

Worst roommate I ever had was my freshman year roommate in college. Both of us had never had a roommate before, he was from Boston so already he was high on the douchebag scale. He was fat, showered only twice a week because he was paranoid about the community showers in our dorm, and kept hockey equipment in his closet which stunk up the 6x8 box they called a room. We barely spoke the entire year.

After that, I never really had any problem with roommates.

i have decided to have my name on the lease and have us sign a notorized agreement stating we will pay rent and bills and whatnot on time. that way if he decided to be a bitch i can go through eviction procedures nice and clean

Ugh, that sucks Taxi.

I wrote a thread a year or so back talking about the prick roommate I had, and his whale of a wife he found on myspace. Everything was fine the first year, then he turned into a paranoid, lying motherfucker.

Brought back a myspace fatass GF, married her after 3-4 weeks (by going to the courthouse and grabbing a marriage certificate, didn't tell us btw), got her preggers, lost his job (he just stopped showing up), took out a loan (with his parents co-signing) and lived off it for the remainder he was in the apartment with that slug.

Fucking A, there's more to the story but remembering it just gets me mad.

I should mention though that since he's been gone he lived with the bitch until she gave birth to their kid, who they named Kristal (Chris-Stall), what..the..fuck. She stayed at home "taking care of the kid" which mainly involved her getting drunk and puking/calling him telling him to come home or she'd cut herself. Last I heard he shipped her back to New Hampshire and he's in custody of the kid.

i'd say it was basically destined to be this way before she moved in. all the warning signs were there

i guess ur cock got the better of you?

Speaking of trolls

Sup Durak

so am i note right? did you not have some notion beforehand that something like this (well not the whole batshit he tried to kill scenario, but the not paying rent and not stricking to the deal) would happen? was there an ulterior motive for letting her move in other being a "nice guy"?

Back