Forum Invasion Time

Maybe I'm missing something

between this thread, and the threads on that website, where does FOURSTAR = David F. happen?

I know some poster said they "found" him, but could this not be another disgruntled employee?

Unless he stated that he works for postcardmania...

edit: nm, his signature is dfitzger or whatever

edit2: I'd just provide complete denial. I'd admit to the original posts, but like, I'd ask them to prove that I was the one instigating this, as opposed to some other disgruntled people, or random teenagers.

Of course, I am sure that TWers, in their infinite niceness will simply inform his employer for him, because that has never happened before :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just got a PM..

megabitch

- 12-29-2006, 12:49 AM
I registered but I'm not permitted to post.

My name is Patricia Owen, would you care to post something for me??

This thread should be hall-of-famed under the title of "You're not anonymous, idiot."

Personally, I feel bad for fourstar, hopefully it's not a full time job he's losing, and not a field he looks to be pursuing, otherwise this can trail him for a loooooooooooooong time (especially ocnsidering it looks like it's a medium sized business, so they probably know people who know people who know people).

Good luck at work tomorrow.

HEY GUYS! NEXT, LET'S INVADE CRAZY BAG LADIES DOT COM!
2006-06-09T17_53_02-07_00.png

RESPONSE

megabitch said:
Thank you very much... :)

The ones who are telephoning my home, please stop. I was woken up this morning to some "going to rape you bitch" messages. BTW - when you call if you would *67 your number then I won't know it's you and be able to report your telephone call to the police department.

Now... onto good old FourStar... I have nothing to do with Coupon Forum. My website hosts a chatroom for us "volvo driving soccer moms" to chat it up.

You guys got into my site and someone attempted to hack my chat server. Tisk, tisk... Yes I laughed at some of the names you used. I'm old, but not that damn old...

My chat server logs all conversations. So I have everything, including your IP address. See below...

So... I decided to call Fourstar's boss/owner Joy Rockwell/Gendusa at 1am. Luckily she has a voicemail. :)

Then I put a call into my local FBI office. I was told to email them all of the information, including the IP address (see below) if I plan on filing a formal complaint. Due to the fact some of you took it to the telephone to make verbal threats to me, it now moves this up the food chain.

[LONG LIST OF IP ADDYS THAT I DELETED]

Some are proxy's, but others are not. Enjoy the shit storm you brought upon yourself.

Or... the phone calls can stop and my business email account be removed from whomever's bot that is flooding it and I will call it even...

As for Fourstar and his job... He can start the new year out on unemployment... I had nothing to do with it and now my business has been harmed from it.

-Patricia

Back