[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

I had a similar issue with a girl last year. During the summer, a girl I knew from California decided to visit and we hit it off and decided to do the deed. Story being short, she called a couple weeks after and said she was late. We gave it another week, still nothing. She decided to go get tested and it came out positive. I was 19 and freaking out like crazy as any human being would do. I was told the morning of July 4th, which is one day before my birthday as well. Needless to say, I had a shitty 4th and birthday with this hanging on my shoulders.

We came to the conclusion that we really couldn't support the kid and it would have been horrible for the kid to raise him. As well as her dad being a strict muslim, he probably would have killed her had he found out.

So in short, we decided to go the abortion route. Glad we did also.

Edit: We also were intoxicated and didn't think about condoms. Every time before and after that, I have used a condom.

Last edited:
Yeah, but then I get drunk and forget condoms, or I don't think because my drunken slurred mind is only on one thing - put your no no part in her no no bits

but yeah

dumb mistake

you always hear about it happening to someone else, never to you. lesson learned. :(

Plan C

The C stands for "coathanger"

Nah, we are going to the doc tomorrow to make 10000% positively sure that she is, then when its confirmed, its off to planned parenthood to get some abortion pills

who woulda thought

lgbr of all people

fuck

WTF are you doing busting inside bareback anyway?? Don't you know what a fucking condom is, hello HIV+LGBR

But then again this is great - you should use this opportunity for some awesome bareback riding and busting inside. Make her hold off until those titties grow nice and big, you should be able to get a good two months out of her first.

WTF are you doing busting inside bareback anyway?? Don't you know what a fucking condom is, hello HIV+LGBR

But then again this is great - you should use this opportunity for some awesome bareback riding and busting inside. Make her hold off until those titties grow nice and big, you should be able to get a good two months out of her first.

i did pull out, but then we went for round 2 without really cleaning up

I for one hope it crawls out of the bucket and chokes you in your sleep.

(OMFG I CAN EVEN TURN THIS INTO A SARCA CHOKE JOKE) ...

Back