[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Kurayami said:
If my intellect were average, the world would be a lot better off. I am well above average. I have plenty of documentation that proves this, but I feel no need to produce it for a forum that is populated by imbeciles (as this thread demonstrates in stunning clarity.)
:rofl:

Are you going to post a copy of your high school DROP OUT form to prove the point?

Nicodemus said:
I like how kura thinks the fact that hes made somebody look stupid on the forum makes him like, neat or something.

Its easy to do. Most of the people here have the iq equal to that of a wet sponge.
It doesn't make me "neat."

What's "neat" is the fact that some people will carry a grudge about it for years.

^ BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This coming from a guy who has a whole journal about every single thing thats happened on TW for the past X years.

Tribal Imperialist said:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j315/tribalimp/kuraengland.jpg
Kurayami, when did you make me look stupid? I'll be waiting for the link, after class.

zing

What did Icey score? I bet he did fairly well.

Oh and Brass man, you're almost getting me fired here - I keep laughing out loud at your PS. You must be married. Disillusioned, married guys always bring the best funny.

Kurayami said:
If my intellect were average, the world would be a lot better off. I am well above average. I have plenty of documentation that proves this, but I feel no need to produce it for a forum that is populated by imbeciles (as this thread demonstrates in stunning clarity.)

i have documentation that every single person on TW is smarter than you... i just dont care to produce it. and this thread demonstrates with stunning quality that you are an imbecile. ugly too

Last edited:
SegaRob said:
The quality of the picture is just as important as the attractiveness of the person inside the picture.

Bullshit. The girls saw your big nose and their imaginations just went wild. I have 13EEEE shoes so I would post my feet, same thing.

Brasstax said:
kura2.jpg

ok this made my day

Kurayami said:
It doesn't make me "neat."

What's "neat" is the fact that some people will carry a grudge about it for years.
Yeah everyone is out to get you because you're just so "smart." Sounds like someone is being a little paranoid.

I don't recommend this often... well, never, actually... but I am thinking this is certainly TWHOF material. This has easily been, for me, the most entertaining thread in weeks.

Spiderman said:
Yeah everyone is out to get you because you're just so "smart." Sounds like someone is being a little paranoid.

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean the world isn't out to get him ;)

Timmain42 said:
I don't recommend this often... well, never, actually... but I am thinking this is certainly TWHOF material. This has easily been, for me, the most entertaining thread in weeks.
I agree TWHOF

Timmain42 said:

I can agree with this man's assessment

Automatic Jack said:
Bullshit. The girls saw your big nose and their imaginations just went wild. I have 13EEEE shoes so I would post my feet, same thing.
It actually makes for good use in conversations sometimes.

"You're Jewish?"
"Yeah.. can't you tell from my nose?"
"Hahaha."

Speaking of being Jewish, happy passover to everyone. I have to start getting ready for the Seder.

Back