[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

the clap is easy to get rid of. Be glad it wasnt herpes or HPV. BTW, go to a docter stat, or it'll haunt you later

$20 says this entire thread is made up.

Sorry Ligrub. It jus doesn't sound clean. Too convenient.

enjoy my current credit card statement:

plannedparenthood.JPG

"Hey, baby. I know you feel pretty shitty about the abortion. How about a whopper and a movie ... hunh baby? Will that make you feel better?"

"Hey, baby. I know you feel pretty shitty about the abortion. How about a whopper and a movie ... hunh baby? Will that make you feel better?"

im a regular casanova, motherfucker

wsup now?

(ps i didnt take her, hah)

"well it worked, im not pregnant anymore. oh by the way, you gave me chlamydia but they treated it, so you should go get tested. see ya!"

I like how she announces you gave it to her. She would not be as nonchanlant if she really knew for sure who gave it to whom.

Last edited:
haha most people in the AF dont get a flight suit

i got one in rotc, though

youd better believe i kept that son of a bitch

ill try to get pics of it later haha

It's bullshit, too...flight suits are more comfortable, easier to maintain and cheaper to produce than BDU's.

I can understand having to wear that camo shit in the desert, or any other warzone, but wtf....stateside there's no reason to restrict them. If a fucking 60 year old colonel gets to prance around his office pretending he's still a pilot, why can't I? :<

/rant

Last edited:
im a regular casanova, motherfucker

wsup now?

(ps i didnt take her, hah)

So you kicked her to the curb after her operation... :shock:

Was there even a waiting period before your attempts at finding another victim to wreck on El Mar's bed??

Was there even a waiting period before your attempts at finding another victim to wreck on El Mar's bed??

You make it sound like she was inclined to have a relationship with him. Did you really read the part about the romantic conception in Casa de El Mar? How long could it have lasted, really?

Haha she felt like shit and kinda wanted be to left alone, so I was more than happy to take her home. I told her to call me if she needed anything, and I bounced. So then me and bunch of buddies went to the BK Lounge and saw the Prestige.

You make it sound like she was inclined to have a relationship with him. Did you really read the part about the romantic conception in Casa de El Mar? How long could it have lasted, really?

Hey that's not totally fair. Her and I were always on the verge of a relationship all through the first year of college. Her and I would get together at parties, hang out for a day here and there, all that good shit. It just never got any further than that. We'd gotten it on prior to the conception, she wasn't just a one night stand.

But now, no, no chance of dating her.

Back